• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need body parts.

I am searching for a 92 lite bright blue drivers door and front fender. I would like to find a truck the exact color to avoid a complete paint job. It also came with pin-stripes on the bottom of the door and bed. Please let me know what you guys find, thank you.
  2. Newer 2.3 in 92'

I have a 92 ranger with almost 500k on it and it constantly misses and back fires and will not reach 55mph. I feel that it has burnt valves cause I changed all ignition parts and exhaust manifolds due to cracks which most likly caused the valves to burn up in the first place. So today I found...
  3. put a 4.0 trans into 2.3

I really wish I could find a 2.3 4x4 trans but they are hard to find. I have a 1992 Ranger 2.3 4x4 with a 2wd 5spd Mazda trans. Today I found a Mazda B4000 (has 4.0L) 4x4 trans with the electric t-case included. I was woundering if I can use this 4.0 trans in my 2.3 after I swap all the guts...
  4. Drivers Door

I'm trying to find a blue drivers side door for my 92 Ranger. The blue color is simular to the question circle icon on this thread. It also has seven small pin stripes on the bottom. It doen't have a color code on the door because it's a after market black door and who knows what the previous...
  5. I'm new:)

Greetings:) Reason for my membership is because I'm in search for another Ranger. When I graduated HS I had a 1989 long bed 2wd 2.3l Ranger and I sold it back in 99 and I miss the hec out of it. Only this time I'm going to do it right, I want a 4wd ranger D35, 2.3L, long bed or ext cab short...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad