• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. best spark plugs for duraspark swap?

i need to put new plugs in my bii for the duraspark swap. what are the best ones to use?
  2. ok.. now it will not start at all..

she seems to be getting plenty of fire.. just not starting up. what is the deal???
  3. changing pipe size

i am going to possibly run 2.5" on my bII when i redo the exhaust this coming week or so.. do i need to change the y pipe to a larger diameter, or will it not matter?
  4. hard starting

when i attempt to start the bII, it is a real pain in the ass. idk if it's starvng for gas, or air or what the deal is but it does not want to start. i have to prop the butterfly open on the carb for it to get air. the choke pulloff only seems to work when the engine hits. but even when i prop...
  5. intake manifold

can i swap the intake manifold out on my 84 bII? change it to one that goes straight to the spacer, rather than haveing to put the egr spacer on?
  6. largest tires on stock tranny & gears

what's the largest tire to "safely" run on a stock 84 bII? i don't really want to have to replace a tranny anytime soon haha..
  7. Flowmaster Exhaust

I'm going to put a Flowmaster delta flow 40 muffler on my 84 bII.. thought about replacing the 2.25" pipe with 2.5".. would it make much difference in sound? or should i stick with the 2.25"? here is a youtube link of an 84 ranger with the setup i want.. check it out...
  8. stripped bolt head!

ive got a bolt head stripped out.. whomever had this truck before me most certainly did not deserve it. it's of the bolts that hold the carb spacer/egr mount to the manifold. any suggestions on getting it out? anyone have an extra or know where to get one? please help! :bawling:
  9. duraspark ignition coil

do the coils vary for bosch & ford ignitions? i'm looking at coils from rockauto & only one of them specifies that it's for ford & bosch..
  10. duraspark carb swap

what carbs can be used for the duraspark swap on an 84 bII? do you have to use a 2150? does it matter if it came off a v8? please include model numbers if available.
  11. 2150a troubles

recently rebuilt my carburetor, was having problems with backfiring through the carb when accelerating.. still doing it after rebuild. but not nearly as bad.. kind of sparatic really. what could this be? any suggestions?
  12. Colors

anybody have a list of original color options for the 84-85 model bronco ii?
  13. transmission

how do i know if i have the a4ld transmission?
  14. Cargo Shade

Anyone know where to find a retractable cargo shade for a bronco ii? i've seen them before, but i can't seem to find anything now!
  15. Duraspark wiring harness

Anyone know where to grab a complete harness, or have one to get rid of? im looking to make the swap, but i am not having any luck finding a harness with the proper plugs. I'm trying to get everything together before i start tearing things apart haha.
  16. Vacuum Lines

I am in the process of working on an 84 bronco ii. when i purchased it, none of the vacuum lines were hooked up.. not even the egr lines. what are the necessary lines to reinstall for proper engine function, rather than just for emissions control?
  17. Vacuum Lines

I am in the process of working on an 84 bronco ii. when i purchased it, none of the vacuum lines were hooked up.. not even the egr lines. what are the necessary lines to reinstall for proper engine function, rather than just for emissions control?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad