• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2nd gen front clip?

can anyone tell me will a 2nd gen clip fit on a 1st gen? and i know a 2nd gen dash will fit but that about carpet and seats?
  2. skyjacker 8" steering?

ok its been a long time so i can't remember. but whats the issues with the skyjacker 8" kit? i herd people call it "scary steering" before and i don't really know why. i would really like to go with this kit Thanks, Jeremy
  3. 7.5 rear end, hows yours?

hey guys i'm lifting my 89 and was just wondering whos running a 7.5 with either a 6 or 8 inch lift, 35" tires and what gears your running and well just how well they hold up under wheelin. this way i can make my judgment to go with it or opt for an 8.8. thanks guys! Jeremy...
  4. 89 4banger 4x4 trans

ok guys i looked in the tech page and it wasnt very clear to me. can any one tell me what tranny an 89 4x4 2.3 manual trans and transfer case would have been? is it the fm146 or somthing different? the truck didn't have a trans in it when i bought it thats why i'm asking so i have no way to id...
  5. recomendations for an intake and tb spacer anyone? headers to

hello, i have my 08 ranger 4.0l and i'm looking around for a throttle body spacer and complete intake. is anyone running one? what make and how do you like it or can someone recoment one to me. i've been looking at airaid and they make a quick fit kit but i really want the tube to. and afe makes...
  6. check engine light need help.

well i have an 89 2.3 4x4 manual everything. driving down the high way and the cel came on for about 5 minutes and turned off. got home poked my head under the hood and i can't see anything obvious. left to go to home depot and about a mile on my way it came back on and went off again in about 5...
  7. 6.5 month review of my 08' duratech ranger.

exactly you said it fast fords, shakes owner confidence and i am a first time owner! well i should say of a brand new truck from ford. and this is exactly what i told them at the dealer too, i'm 20 years old and i just paid 24 thousand dollars for a brand new truck from you guys and i think the...
  8. 6.5 month review of my 08' duratech ranger.

personally i agree every new vehicle has its flaws, though i'm having much of the similar effects as you. i have an 08 bought in feb of last year, 18k on her now. window makes a clunk going up and down on the driver side, i have a loud clunk in the rear end when i hit the bumps but that i think...
  9. need lift help 82 F250 please

hey guys, its been a while since i've been here last. i still have both my rangers, my 89 and 08. i have a newly acquired 82 f250 in ok shape, i'm just making a cool truck that i can play in the mud with and not care if she gets beat up a bit. now i have 2 questions. one can anyone tell me...
  10. motor oils, opinions please

well guys i'm looking for a few opinions. i got my new 08 4x4 4.0l on feb. 7th. i broke her in on regular pennzoil 5w-30. changed her at her first 1,000 miles then at 3,000 so i'm on track for every 3k. i got about 200 miles before i need to change the oil again. my question is i'm looking to go...
  11. i need help with two problems guys pcv

ok one. i have an 89 2.3 dose this thing have a pcv valve? if so where cuzz i can't find it. and two i lost all blower speeds but high. i was told that there is a relay under the hood to fix this. can someone tell me where? thanks in advance Jeremy
  12. i got my new 08!!!!

i finally got my new 08 ranger, i'm so happy with it after 3 and a half months of waiting!. i love everything about it and i'm really glad i got the 4.0 with the 5spd manual. it has so much low end torque to it and it feels so peppy its unbelieveable. but then again alls i ever had were 4banger...
  13. my new 08 ranger lift ?

well my new 08 4x4 is suppose to arrive tomarrow (hopefully) and i'm really thinking hard of lifting it. i just want 3-4"s and i was wondering if you guys could tell me who makes a good complete kit. ( maybe give me a clicky if possible please ) i'm not sure if i want to yet i want to find out...
  14. UK ranger on ebay kinda neat find Diesel

http://http://cgi.ebay.com/Ford-Ranger-XLT-Double-Cab-Pickup-03-4x4-diesel-No-vat_W0QQitemZ300192978960QQihZ020QQcategoryZ108851QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122
  15. mitsu trans fluid?

hey guys i got an 89 4x4 with a 5spd manual manual transfercase 2.3 i believe this is the mitsu tranmission it is original to the truck i do not have an owners manual can someone tell me what type tranny fluid she takes?
  16. magnaflow?

hey is anyone out here running either of the 2 magnaflow exhuast kits for and newer ranger 4.0? i like the sound of the single but theres not a sound clip of the dual on the site and i was wondering if anyone has a dual out here. i want to put one on my new 08
  17. 4.0l SOHC supercharger

ok guys well i wound up canceling my order for a 2.3 2wd and reorderd a 4wd 4.0l now i found explorer express with their x-charger kit but are there any other kits? the tech library said vortech makes one but they don't list it on their site. should i call vortech and ask them?
  18. brand new 08

well guys i just orderd a brand new 08 ranger :woot: 2.3 5spd 2wd regular cab with a short box, XLT loaded up went with vista blue and got the heavier payload package, black step bars crusie and tilt wheel, rear slider with tinted glass. man i can't wait to get her! i had to order it cuzz of the...
  19. removing 5spd out of 89

i have an 89 2.3 4x4 i'm need to replace the clutch. How the Hell to you remove the top driver side bell houseing bolt!??????? i cannot get a wrech on that stupid bolt even if i broke my arm in 3 spots Jeremy
  20. need your opinion guys

alright first of all i'd like to say hi to everyone again! first time back since the host switched. now my delema, i'm buying a new 08 ranger and i'm buying an XLT reg cab short box with a 2.3 and a manual trans. ford won't let me have a 3.73 with a posi unless i get an auto. now i'm a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad