• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Explorer 5 Liter Question

I have a whole doner '94 Cobra that I bought for my swap, but now I am considdering putting that drivetrain in my '66 Mustang. I have found a complete Explorer 5 liter engine for $400 and need to know what all I would have to change to make it distributor ignition. If the cost is cheaper than...
  2. Ranger to Explorer rear swap

Today while at a guys house buying cats for my ExplorerSport from a wreck he had I noticed the "sploder still had the 8.8 disc rear in it and I was able to get it for $100. If I leave the spring perches on the bottom this should lower the rear of my truck and still have a good ride quality, my...
  3. '02 4.0 LEV Misses/lack of power (long)

I have an '02 Explorer Sport with the LEV (low emissions vehicle) 4.0 V6 in it. I have dual exhaust with Flowmasters and a K&N filter. The truck has 91k miles and never gave me any problems until last December. My 'Sploder runs (ran!) very well and smokes most V8s in big trucks. It was running...
  4. Trs....wow!!

I just joined a few days ago and today I really got a chance to look around the site. There is an abundant amount of information in both the forums and the tech library. Anyone who can read should be able to to most all of their own repairs/modifications if they follow the articals in the tech...
  5. Newby Lovin This Site!

This is what I've been looking for....a website that will take all the guess work out of my V8 swap project! :icon_thumby: Im new to Rangers, but have been a mechanic for 32 years and a Ford lover all my life (I won't drive anything else). I currently have 6 Fords: '55 F100, '66 GT Coupe, '94...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad