• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. xr75er

damn the torpedos full speed ahead

My son had an interview for the sheriffs dept in Arapaho county yesterday and we were having the largest snow of the season so far. Well he sild on the ice and was smaked in the passengers side doors of his explorer. He called me to tell me about the accident and I asked if he needed a tow. NO...
  2. xr75er

B2 has to wait.

my water pump started leaking last week. I had plans on changing it out this weekend but the clothes dryer motor went bad over last weekend so what money I had to fix the B2 went to the dryer. i hate the wifes priorities:bawling:
  3. xr75er

raduis arm bracket

My sons Explorer has a thump under the drivers side when putting it in gear. So I figured that he had a loose nut on the radius arm,or the Poly bushings that i put in a few years ago had gone bad. Nope. Crawled under this morning and found this. :icon_surprised:now we need to get a new one and...
  4. xr75er

replaced the O2 sensor again

Took my son to the town of Cripple Creek yesterday to put in an app. at the police station and half way there the bronco started to lose power and was cutting out. We made it there and back but it used a 1/2 tank of gas! 65 miles. It usually gets 110 to half a tank or better. It was so rich...
  5. xr75er

changed the rad out in the 86

I went and got an explorer rad for the b2 last week and did the switch on Sunday. All went well until I went to hook up the tran’s lines and found it's not a direct bolt in. Minor inconvenience of having to change out the tran's tube adapters. But other than that not too bad. It run's much...
  6. xr75er

new pistol

:icon_thumby:I picked up a new pistol today. 1980's smith & wesson model 29-2 .44 mag in blue steel. can't wait to try it out. :icon_surprised:
  7. xr75er

what happened to the classifide section

just when to the classifide section to see my ad that I posted monday or tuseday and check out new parts for sale and the only thing in there was a hitch. wtf?
  8. xr75er

veterans day thankyou

I wanted to be the first to thank ALL the men and woman who have served past and present. this beer's for you:icon_cheers::beer: US Navy 1975-1984
  9. xr75er

electric door lock issue

Hey guys. I had a new experience with the old 86 yesterday. Got to work and pushed the button on the remote door lock and sure enough it locked, At the same time a co-worker had got out of his car and remote locked his and I heard what I thought was mine unlocking. I had him unlock and lock his...
  10. xr75er

My new 31's

I had new tire's put on the B2 yesterday.:yahoo: they are Big-O big foot 31x10.5 15's. when I was taking the picture today I noticed they had either messed up the lug nuts or used some off the floor. going to get them to fix it.:thefinger:
  11. xr75er

the cold won't get me this winter

Finished putting in a remote start system on the 86 today. :yahoo: that makes three vehicles. Had the others done at a local shop but they with belly up this year. :bawling: It really wasn’t that difficult to do. Just have one glitch and this weekend I'll look at the sons Explorer to see where...
  12. xr75er

d-35

Damn. :annoyed:I wish I had the money. $150.00 for a 1990 d35:drool: I just saw:icon_surprised: at the junk yard. Went down to get a relay base to add an over ride to the fuel pump and they had switched out a load of vehicles and there sat this 90 B2 right next to an 88. From reading the forum...
  13. xr75er

danna 30 ?

just found a danna 30 full set up on cl for $200. springs included. guy was going to use it on an s10 sas. My? is this a good set up for a sas on my 86 b2. ??????:icon_confused:
  14. xr75er

in tank fuel pump

this was a major pain to find. you had to really look for it. fuel pumps kept shutting off. :bawling:I was going to my sis's house to help my sis with our ill mother(she's 78) when it stop. I nursed it to NAPA and relpaced the front fuel pump. It allmost got me to my sis's house when it died...
  15. xr75er

TFI relocate by useing TRS tech

Back in the 80's we had a Fairmont sport and the TFI went out so I'm familiar with this system. I was sure you could relocate this module but never had to. Yesterday after going to the jy and getting new seats for the son's explorer. He has the EB leather that wore out and it seems all of the...
  16. xr75er

b2 ranger tail gate conversion

started the tailgate conversion today. so far. I have the bottom mounts in. Had to cut them down by over half the width. (the camera started to mess up. :flipoff: I've dropped it too many times. I'm going to by a new one tomorrow.) :nopityA: then had to take a 1/4: off both sides to get it to...
  17. xr75er

eazy d-shaft swap

Talk about something great. I just finished doing a drive shaft swap that I found on the other site Sooooooooo easy it ridiculous. And only because I changed the universal joints it just cost less than $75.00 smackers. If I hadn’t changed the joints it would have cost $39.98. Just remember if...
  18. xr75er

third b2

hello all:icon_cheers: was searching for a new toy and found a 1986 b2. Love 67 mustangs but they are out of most guys price range,so I picked up another b2. had a 85 back in 90. wife had 89 untill the will of god took it. Was t boned by a preist. Son has 94 explorer on 30's with 4 light bar and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad