• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. new clutch, not so great

1985 ford bronco manual FM 145 K so I just replaced my clutch threw the tranny and engine back together (more like wrestled and swore up a storm) it all bolted up tight but here are the problems. First, the clutch line is a royal pain in the ass to try and get connected, so the cotter pin to...
  2. Transmission 1/2 inch out of place

hey I just replaced my clutch 85 bronco2 2.8L manual. it is about 1/2 an inch away from the block and you can tell it is not lining up with the spindle teeth in the middle of the clutch. any tips or solutions? I have gotten under it and man handled the shit out of it and it just won't slide in...
  3. 2.3L SWAP broncoll

Okay before you say I haven't searched it I have for like 2 days. K so I just aquired a 1985 broncoll it has the 2.8L and the clutch in it has gone to crap, I would like to drop a 2.3L in it (economy reasons) and keep the 4WD (for fun reasons) from what I've read it eather has the 145 or 144...
  4. That's right another guy with 4.0L swap questions

Hey I have an 88 with the 2.9, I like it but I'm used to the 300 4.9L straight 6 in an F-250, so I was thinking about the swap to the 4.0L and swapping in the tranny too (or one with larger gearing, have absolutely no clue if that'd work) k so my question is about the 4.0L does it have any known...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad