• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TEK4x4

Shiftster Giveaway

Sure beats a pair of pliers! I’m interested!
  2. TEK4x4

4.0 ohv crank timing issue

hey everyone so i have a 4.0 ohv out of a 93 explorer in my 87 b2 i have been having issues with the crank timing gear shearing the pin off and stopping me in my tracks. i have looked all over and only found issues for the sohc timing issues. Has any one herd of this or can explain y it keeps...
  3. TEK4x4

4.0 died while wheeling? ideas? weird compression readings...

ok so this is what i have. Was wheeling today engine was running awesome. hit some high revs and it died. no pop no bang just shut down. have spark have fuel did a compression test and got weird readings. did test on cylinder 4 and 5 and four times each. readings were weird 60, 60,40,75. did a...
  4. TEK4x4

EB Dana 44 solid axle swap

5. TEK4x4

2.9 loss of oil pressure?

ok so this is what i got. i was at moyie springs mud bogs this last weekend and i was doing the creek crawl and messing around when i noticed my dummy oil light flash a couple times then shut off i stopped checked my oil it was fine. then the next day was driving around it came off and on and no...
  6. TEK4x4

Need some advice

Hey guys so im getting everything together to do a sas swap but this is the issue i have. i traided some stuff for an eb d44 well come to find out i got #$@%ed and i got a rusty housing inside and out. i wanted to get everything together to rebuild it but i just found a complete ready to bolt in...
  7. TEK4x4

EB Dana 44 solid axle swap

hey guys so as you can see im getting ready to do a sas but the axle i got came with nothing i just got the houseing. i just picked up a welded carrier ring and pinion with 5:13 gears. read up on the disk brake swap so i will invest in that but thats another story anyways i was wondering if i...
  8. TEK4x4

Manual transfer case swap

hey every one so i have an 87 BII Eddy Bauer it has a 2.9 with an automatic. i had a push button 4 wheel drive and i was fed up with it not working so i took a manual t case from an 88 BII with a 2.8 5 speed. i put that t case in the 87 and changed the yokes for the rear drive line and switched...
  9. TEK4x4

BW 1350 automatic shift problems

hey guys so i have a BW 1350 that wont shift anymore. i replaced and tested the old shift actuator and they are good i even replaced the ecm under the dash but i tryed the test to see if it was good and the light wouldnt do anything. i tested the 8 wire plug and it is all good i just dont know...
  10. TEK4x4

Electric Fan Idea? help?

so i was browsing around on the internet today and saw that some one had put a Mercury sable 2 speed electric fan in there bII to replace the mechanical fan to make more power. the only problem is they didnt make a write up on it. has anyone done this or know how to do this? i am really...
  11. TEK4x4

manual trans and t-case?

hey every one im new here and just was wondering about this swap im thinking about doing. so what i have is an 87 bII 2.9 eddie b. with auto transmission and "touch" 4 wheel drive. but i picked up an 87 bII with a 2.8 manual trans and manual t-case and want to swap the two. from what i read i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad