• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dbp

Weird brake pedal...any thoughts. (02)

I have an 02 Edge 4x4 3.0L manual transmission, ext cab. I have a 3" BL and 33" tires. ----- DESCRIPTION: About 2 months ago I noticed that at times, especially when going down hill and applying the brakes, the brakes would start to apply like normal...the brake pedal would have normal...
  2. dbp

Weird blower motor problem on a Dodge...

Just wondering if anyone has run into anything like this...I'll put some background down at the bottom in case anyone feels like being generous lol. Anyway, the blower motor in this 09 Dodge Grand Caravan works fine on settings 1, 2, 3...but does NOT work on setting 4 (which is high). This...
  3. dbp

60/40 seat covers...

Do they stock these at normal old parts places and walmart or do we have to order something special online somewhere?
  4. dbp

BL, 33's, wheels, installed (pics)

Front: Rear: Side: (looks kinda bad because the rear bumper was not put back on when I took the pic). -- All in all, took about 8 hours to do...By no means would I consider that an easy job...and the pictures in the PA instructions are pretty bad. I had to get 4 bolts, 8 washers, and...
  5. dbp

To lose step bars or not...

So my step bars look like crap. Rusty, paint falling off, etc. Just wondering if it's worth it to take them off, sand them all down and pain them with maybe some bedliner or something... I mean I've seen some before that look like mine and when you kick them, they just crumble...mine don't...
  6. dbp

Tires arrived...

33x12.5 Hankook Dynapro MT ... Soon to be mounted on 15x8 Cragar soft 8's ... and put on along with the 3" BL.
  7. dbp

15x8 or 15x10 (33x12.5) + pic request

So I'm having a hard time deciding which look better 15x10 or 15x8 for 3" BL and 33x12.5's. If you have that setup can you post a pic of your rig and the specs? Thanks!
  8. dbp

What size are these wheels...

Can you tell... 15x8 or 15x10...and what is the most common backspacing? 1) [I'm thinking these are 15x8] 2) [And the black one, I'm thinking these are 15x10] ----- What is the recomended setup? I prefer the look of the first.
  9. dbp

What gears do I have...

Short of putting my truck in the air and turning the driveshaft... It's an 02 edge 4x4 ext cab with 3.0, manual transmission. I'm thinking maybe someone knows that *all* Rangers with that setup came with a certain gear ratio. If it matters, I checked it out the other day and the rear diff has...
  10. dbp

Gauge lights out...

Hey guys. I have an 02 edge (I think it's an edge, doesn't say EDGE on it...although it has the painted bumpers and rubber interior)... But anyway, the dash appears to have probably 5-6 lights out on it. I'm thinking of going in there and just replacing them all. Both gauges on the left are...
  11. dbp

Got another ranger

Hey guys, I used to post here well over 10 years ago...I had a 93 ranger reg cab 3.0 manual, a 2002 edge 3.0 manual extended cab, a 2005 4.0 xlt manual extended cab...then I got a 2007 f150 fx4 5.4 auto which I had for about 3 years. I also had a Jeep wrangler back in the day that I lifted and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad