• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. psycotic stranger

Mustang front spring on my 94 ranger?

Thanks for those specs. the mustang springs I pulled off my LX look jut like the springs on my 94 ranger. I just don't have the tools to take the spring off the I-beams. I can see what you mean as to not lowering the truck but just giving it a softer ride. I believe ill just hold off till I get...
  2. psycotic stranger

Wont pull out of its own tracks...

I did the engine swap in my 94 ranger, got the motor running and it runs great. but, I have tried everything and can not get my transmission to engage. My question is how many times does the torque converter seat? and should there be any play when fully seated? I know a noob qst. but I'm at a...
  3. psycotic stranger

Mustang front spring on my 94 ranger?

I've seen a lot of posts about cutting springs and the getting dream beams, which i would love to do but I'm on a tight budget. I just happen to have some Mustang LX front springs sitting down stairs. Has anyone tried to use those type before for a drop? And is it worth my time to even try?
  4. psycotic stranger

wiring?

I did a 4.0 swap into my 94 xl from a 94xlt. my xl was gutted except the fuel pump and tail light harness. I am having issues cranking it and am just trying to narrow down my possible screw ups. I have a brown 6 prong female plug that comes off the dash harness right before it enters the...
  5. psycotic stranger

New Guy Again...

Heya peeps, I'm kinda a new guy but not, I was a member of the RangerStation before and haven't been able to participate for about a year. I'm back, with new projects:icon_welder: ,new toys:icon_hornsup: and of course dumb qsts... :icon_confused: anyway, thanks for all the help you have been and...
  6. psycotic stranger

Go low or go home

cant wait to see thats the same body as mine and id love to get a sneek preview of what mine will look like
  7. psycotic stranger

DJM drops n ?

sweet thx guys. Im gonna try to order them this week hopefully by next weekend ill have some pics posted
  8. psycotic stranger

DJM drops n ?

Im getting rdy to buy a set of djm 3" drop beams and need to know what else ill need for a front drop? Ill be doin the springs n shocks in the near future but just need to know what i need to get rolling with the beams...:3gears: Oh and im planning on ordering from Illusive. :icon_hornsup:
  9. psycotic stranger

My truck (98 Ranger Bagged)

WOW really nice set bro! Ive been lookin at different ways to do my 4 link. Yours gives me new ideas Thx. LOOKS AWESOME:headbang:
  10. psycotic stranger

Let's see what's out there....

my lil project needin money n parts to finish but here she is
  11. psycotic stranger

sugs for routing

I have a 94 Ranger with an HO 5.0 can i run dual exaust in front of my rear wheels without changing the location of my fuel tank? if anyone has any pics of duals plz post or share your routing. thx head of time
  12. psycotic stranger

5.0 gt40p headers.....

Ok i know the question has come up god knows how many times but all i can find are old threads about this. I have a 1994 ranger, 5.0 out of a 97 mountianeer, which i do know has GT40P heads on it. Is there anyone that makes the headers for the ranger conversion? Or does anyone have any lieing...
  13. psycotic stranger

Drop shocks

Im dropping my 94 and have been really impressed with the shocks i have on my stang. so im debateing putting a set on my truck. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/STR-S6000EM/ your call ill post some pics and tell yallz how it rides as soon as i get the dough to pull it off... :icon_hornsup: im...
  14. psycotic stranger

Oil filter relocation

I have a oil filter relocation unit but as in the pics on this site ( http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/images/explorer_oil_cooler.GIF) I am having a problem installing it because it mounts to a flush mounted oil filter.... if anyone has any insite in this matter i would greatly...
  15. psycotic stranger

Another Nub from Bama

Heya Yallz! Ive been working on my 94 ranger for about 7 months. put a 5.0 out of a 97 mountianeer in it. Tranny came from a 89 Stang.... more mods ill post them on A build forum if i can find one for projects... :icon_surprised: hope i can be of some help and maybe get a lil help /hehe

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad