• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94ranger#22

93 4.0 ohv problems

lost all power to the fuel pump and eec relays, no power at coilpack, fuel pump will turn on if jumped ascross relay at 30 and 87. need help fast
  2. 94ranger#22

whats up everyone havent been on in awhile

Got a new project 93 ext cab ranger 4.0 auto. Has 4.5 over camburg beams. I built the radius arms. Saw 2.5x14 c/o's. Nationals out back with saw 2.5x18's. 4.88s. 35" projects. Prp low backs. Edge conversion one piece. Going to start the cage next weekend hopefully outta 1.75 dom. Plan is to race...
  3. 94ranger#22

skyjacker brake lines

I have their extended brake lines on my 94 but one is broke, like the part where it boilts to the caliper but the rest of the line is good. Where can I get a new fitting at besides skyjacker?
  4. 94ranger#22

Bronco II tank in a ranger

My bedcage is being built this week and I heard these fit right between the frame rails on a Ranger. But is the sending unit and everything bolt up the same? I can get a tank for free so can someone help. Also how many gallons are they?
  5. 94ranger#22

coil buckets

I need new coil buckets. I am going to be running 6" lift jeep coils (22" long, 240PPI) and Fox 2.5 14" shocks. Who makes a good set for under 300? I saw james duff were 220. Trying to find a used solo or camburg one. Or anyone got a set laying around?
  6. 94ranger#22

best shackle hanger combo to run with g50s?

I got my Deaver G50 packs on, they ride amazing. But my stock shackles are shot. So I was wondering what combo would work best, not looking to spend over about 150 either. I found these drop hangers and then maybe a bell tech shackle.. Any opinions...
  7. 94ranger#22

anyone use this??

I'm sick of my stock horn and i foudn these for cheap lol http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=94862
  8. 94ranger#22

4:56 with 35's

Would this be good? I have a 4.0 stick in my 94. Right now I have 4:56 with 33's and its really low. I'm putting long travel suspension and getting it ready for the desert and need new tires anyways so would 4:56 and 35's be good?
  9. 94ranger#22

couple questions before I sell my lift

I picked up an autofab dana 35 kit for cheap so I'm going to be putting that on soon. But what should i ask for my class 2 6" skyjacker lift? one of the radius arms was bent in an accident but i fixed and plated it.. No real hard off roading on the lift either.
  10. 94ranger#22

got a new deck today

its a sony 604, its pretty sick has a fron usb port and all the good stuff. cost me 150 from best buy. I'll post some pics up later
  11. 94ranger#22

check engine light came on

I was driving down the street today and the check engine light came on.. Then the truck started hesitating alot when i gave it gas. Anyone got any ideas what it could be?? Also its a 94 4.0 stick Thanks
  12. 94ranger#22

This is awesome!!

I'm going to have about 3 grand to put into my truck within the next month or so. I need some input on a front end setup. Should i get cut and turned 4x4 beams? or ditch the 4x4 and get 2wd beams? I'll probably spend about 1500 on the front end. I'm startring on a bed cage this weekend and...
  13. 94ranger#22

My 94

Tell me what you think:icon_cheers: [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  14. 94ranger#22

a few questions about bed cages/ shock mounts

I'm going to be starting on a bed cage in the next month or so running these 16" travel shocks http://f-o-a.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=17&zenid=daeb558056c57b181d5b1cbb0ae8fc5b My question is tho what about the shocks mounts on the axle? Do i leave them one in...
  15. 94ranger#22

tailgate designs

So I'm redoing my tail gate this weekend. Does any have any cool ideas for a logo or something to put on it?
  16. 94ranger#22

drive shaft swap

This is what i did. I used a drive shaft off a 96 explorer 4x4 with McQuay-Norris u-joints pn#U134 on my ranger. Not sure if this is the right place to post this but the drive shaft is wider than the ranger ones
  17. 94ranger#22

shackle flip questions

i want to do the shackle flip but i was wondering will the shackles hit the bottom of the bed or anything?
  18. 94ranger#22

trucks leaning to the right in the back

So my trucks leaning about 2 inches to the right in the back.. all the leaf hangers are fine and the shackles are good.. maybe saggy leafs? or bent axle? ill try and get some pics int he mornings when its light out
  19. 94ranger#22

how much to fix bent driveshaft?

SO if igured out what was wrong with my truck, the driveshaft is bent about an 1/8 inch. Any ideas on how much it would be to fix it? or should I just go to the junk yard and get one? Also how much are front wheel bearings?
  20. 94ranger#22

summit racing mirrors

has anyone used these? http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G6293/

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad