• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. marauderx

99 5.0 Explorer fuel pump floor cutting template/location.

I am looking at purchasing a 1999 explorer with 170K and it has been sitting for 3 years. I hate dropping tanks, I would rather cut the floor, and fab a cover plate Like Mercedes-Benz does. Does anyone have pictures and or measurements to do that? I am going to purchase the vehicle, and I cannot...
  2. marauderx

What is the best bang for the buck paint?

I have Spray guns, and can spray decently, but have been out of the painting game for a decade- What are your experiences? I am looking for a durable, low budget, long lasting paint, that with proper prep, Last for decades. Being in Baton Rouge, I need to reduce it to stand our ridiculous heat...
  3. marauderx

91 ranger r-134a questions

When the omniscient geniuses required the use of 134, I think that manufacturers used evaps and condensers with with longer tubes/ more passes to allow for more heat rejection/absorption. This being the case, I had replaced my compressor and acc/dryer, charged it up, only to have the 134 leak...
  4. marauderx

Air Shocks?

I could drive that up in my bed! It might hang out a little...
  5. marauderx

Any one running airbags on the front of a 91 or so for versatility?

I posted this on the general tech board, but got nothing.... I love the airbag set up on Lincolns and Benzes, that being said, anyone running them on a stockish to a tad lowered Ibeam ranger? I already have F150 air shocks in the rear, and f150 shocks in the front. I want the flexibility to hop...
  6. marauderx

Sploder 8.8+ 1991 2wd swb ranger +Bronco II rear sway bar= success?

Will that equation work? I don't want to go wasting more time if some one else has had good/bad experiences to share. Thank you in advance!
  7. marauderx

Home brew wheel alignment- but I have a 7" wider rear, what is my best method?

I am rebuilding the whole front end, PST Poly Graphites Bushings and Parts master joints(cheap, greasable, easy to replace), actually putting a swaybar in it! What is my best method (edit: for aligning the ranger) with such a wide rear track?
  8. marauderx

In these times of moronic fuel prices-

What are some fuel economy numbers for 2wd street rangers out there? 2.3 turbo, V8, supercharged, whatever. I am a few parts short of my turbo install, and the turboless turbo motor with the 160k factory ranger exhaust(manifold, Downpipe, catalyst, cherry bomb glass pack, gets a solid 18-19...
  9. marauderx

Anyone running the Autozone front coil springs on a 91 or so swb 4cyl?

I do not buy much autozone stuff, but they have a listing that is a progressive rate HD spring, for my truck, and they are like $70... any good or bad words to say about them for a stockish street truck?
  10. marauderx

Any one running airbags on the front of a 91 or so for versatility?

I love the airbag set up on Lincolns and Benzes, that being said, anyone running them on a stockish to a tad lowered Ibeam ranger? My front springs are shot, and it is listing toward the passenger front corner. I already have F150 air, shocks in the rear, and f150 shocks in the front. I want...
  11. marauderx

2005 ranger 2.3 cyl 4 misfire

A friend of mine also has an 05 with a misfire code on #4, except it runs like poo, has a tapping noise in the top end, and actually has a miss. I tucked a paper towel down in the spark plug hole and it came up dry. it has new plugs and wires, but the coil pack is original. Is there anything I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad