• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. XionicWaste

What truck is this?

The reason I ask is because I want this emblem!
  2. XionicWaste

Can someone provide a measurment?

Hey all! Can someone please measure their stock Ranger (92-97) from the centerline of the hub to the upper body line? I am just finishing up my SAS and would like to know how much lift I currently have. Thanks in advance!
  3. XionicWaste

Distance from Coil to Tire

So I purchased some Skyjacker Coils and they are way, way wider than I expected. The coils are 6" wide at one side and 7 at the other. I guess I should have done more research but even now I cannot find that info online... oh well. My real question is if I end up using these coils I know I...
  4. XionicWaste

Price of Dana 35 axle shaft?

So I broke an ear on my right side axle shaft and I called the junk yard and they told me 65 dollars per shaft. Whats the going price for a shaft?
  5. XionicWaste

"Big Darla" Build Thread

Most Recent Truck Picture: Modifications from front to back: Stinger/clean tube bumper 8500 Lb Superwinch Chopped Grill Hood Pins Re-centered Stock Front Fenders Warn Premium Hubs 4" Front Stretch 1979, F150 Dana 44 Solid Axle (Narrowed to 60") Spool and geared to 4.88 Solid Diff Cover F250...
  6. XionicWaste

I can appreciate any rig well done.

My buddy posted this on my Facebook wall. You should check out some of the pictures and some of his ideas. I want a cross member like he did (page 4) and check out the awesome dove tail on page 7. Enjoy: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/dark-side-381725/index2.html
  7. XionicWaste

Dana 35 Spider Gear Thrust Washer Size

Hi, Im looking for a few Spider Gear thrust washers for my Powertrax locker and I think I have found some but the sizes listed in the description do not match my measurements. What do you think? I get 1 9/16" or 1.5625 ID The website states the ID is .685" W/Step... Whats the step and is...
  8. XionicWaste

My Weekend From Hell.

So on Thursday I drove down to Denver to install 4.88 gears and lockers in the front and rear axles of my truck. I had to leave at 4am to get to the guys house by 830. Well we recieved a bunch of snow so the roads were pretty bad. Around 2 hours into the trip I started to lose power. I have...
  9. XionicWaste

Yukon or Nitto Gears

So Im re-gearing to 4.88 and I was wondering why the Nitto gears and master install kits are about 50 bucks cheaper per item... Is there anything wrong with them? Anything different? http://www.trsfabandoffroad.com/products/d28-d35_gears.htm
  10. XionicWaste

Can A Stock Dana 35 TTB Handle 35's?

Can a stock dana 35 TTB handle 35s? I am regearing this fall and might as well go big or go home right? Could the explorer axle shafts fit in the stock dana 35? I know those were 31 spline if that would help... Should I just fork out the cash for a dana 44? It might be cheaper to regear then...
  11. XionicWaste

Tire Size of Jim Oaks Ranger 2

Basically what the title states... What size are his tires. I'm curious because he's using 4.56 gears and I want to change my gears and get larger tires. Currently I have 3.73's with 31's.
  12. XionicWaste

Spare Parts For Off Roading?

I'm going to Moab, UT for spring break and I was wondering what I should bring for spare parts? I already want to get a spare drive shaft but what else should I bring or keep in the truck?
  13. XionicWaste

How Much Grease In Automatic Hubs & 4wd Clunk/Squeak

Hello, I've got a recently purchased 96 Ranger with automatic hubs and its been making a rotational clunking and squeaking noise only when the 4wd is engaged. I'm close to positive the squeak is from the double cardan off of the transfer case but the clunking I am still unsure of. The clunk...
  14. XionicWaste

New Member...

Hello, I am a new member and own a 1996 Ford Ranger, manual transmission, auto locking hubs, 4 inch lift. Thats my small introduction. Thanks!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad