• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RangerSkate28

OBX trip!

I love drivin on the beach, especially with my girl. It was a little chilly but still pretty damn fun. My family rented a pepto pink house right on the beach at the 3.5 mile post. It was so awesome just waking up to the sound of waves. Here are some pics from oregon inlet. wish i took more...
  2. RangerSkate28

LED question

One of my lights on my instrument panel went out and i want to change the lights from green to blue. I did some searching and couldnt find very much on this without changing the whole face. sorry if it has been discussed before 1)What is the best way to do this? 2)What size Leds will fit...
  3. RangerSkate28

Purge Control Valve help

My check engine light has been on for the last 4 months and i thought it was just the egr insufficient flow(which is i fixed) but to my surprize my check engine light came on again This time its a P0443-Chilton said that its "purge control valve permanently open." Has anyone had this code...
  4. RangerSkate28

truck puke

I was flushing my brothers trucks radiator and this nasty rust came out for about 15 minutes. It was pretty nasty
  5. RangerSkate28

bad idea?

I just got two subs but one is a 12 and the other is a 10. Is it a bad idea to put both of these in one box? they're alpine r
  6. RangerSkate28

Love'n that fresh rubber

Yep so after doing a lot of research I went with the pro comp 33 A/T's on pro comp 15 alloys. I love the way these look and are a million times better than stock. I cant wait to put these to the test. Before After What does everyone think should be the next mod? I was thinkin about...
  7. RangerSkate28

purdy new hubs

I just got two hubs in from ebay for 140 bucks and i thought they looked cool:cool:. Ill post more pics once i get them on... Anybody got a extra torque wrench? lol I was wondering what kind of grease is the best for these hubs? and should i put some on before i put them on? any other...
  8. RangerSkate28

Trying to enter the world of welding

I have always been interested in welding and doing fab work. I would like to do some bumpers and maybe a roll bar just get my feet wet. What is some good beginner welders and materials?
  9. RangerSkate28

Trails in VA?

Does anyone know of any good trails in Virginia?
  10. RangerSkate28

2000 Wheel hub weirdness

Ive been reading on this site for a while now and one of the first thing I found out about 2000 rangers is that the hubs were switched half way through the production year. So I nervously went out to my truck and took the cap off the rim and saw that I had live axles. This is weird because the...
  11. RangerSkate28

15x8 rim fit question

I am ordering some 15x8 rims for my 00 and am planning on putting 33s on them. Before I order them I wanted to make sure that they are going to fit over my stock brake caliper and drums. the rims are the pro comp 15x8, 5 on 4.5 series 52 crawler. the tires are pro comp AT 33x12.50R-15. Oh and i...
  12. RangerSkate28

tirepackage.com?

Its time for me to get new tires and I just got a body lift so i wanted to up the tire size and some new rims. I was browsing some sites to find a good deal on tires and came across this site. I was wondering if anyone had heard anything good or bad about this place? heres my shopping cart...
  13. RangerSkate28

2 Different upper control arms?

recently i noticed that i had two different upper control arms on my 2000 4x4 and was wondering if that was something that was normal? if so why would they be different? heres the other side
  14. RangerSkate28

newish ranger guy from VA

Hey every one from ranger land. I have owned my 2000 4x4 for about a year now and have learned almost everything i know from this site so i finally made a profile. cant wait to get started

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad