• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fordboy77'

Any thoughts?

I am just throwing this out there, to see if anyone has any ideas why the ranger won't go into 4wd. I have replaced the shift motor( previous owner/mechanic told me thats what was wrong with it) and turns out that its not the shift motor. From what i know about the early electronic 4x4 used in...
  2. Fordboy77'

4x4 Control

I am just throwing this out there, to see if anyone has any ideas why the ranger won't go into 4wd. I have replaced the shift motor( previous owner/mechanic told me thats what was wrong with it) and turns out that its not the shift motor. From what i know about the early electronic 4x4 used in...
  3. Fordboy77'

Ranger Trouble

4. Fordboy77'

New Guy From Colorado

Hey all, My name is Chirs. I have grown up wheeling and driving fords. I currently own a; 1970 F100, 1977 F150, 1979 Bronco, 1987 Bronco II(parts truck), 1988 Bronco II, 1991 Ranger(Daily Driver), And a 1993 Explorer(parts truck). I plan on replacing the 4in lift on the 88 b2 with a 6in...
  5. Fordboy77'

88 Bronco II Project

I am plan on making this B2 into an expedition type rig. I have bought a 1992/93(i can't seem to remember the year, didn't care much as its a parts truck) Explorer as a parts truck. I plan on rebuild the 4.0, as well as swapping in the 8.8 and the dana 35. I am also planning on replacing the...
  6. Fordboy77'

New Guy From Colorado

Hey all, My name is Chirs. I have grown up wheeling and driving fords. I currently own a; 1970 F100, 1977 F150, 1979 Bronco, 1987 Bronco II(parts truck), 1988 Bronco II, 1991 Ranger(Daily Driver), And a 1993 Explorer(parts truck). I plan on replacing the 4in lift on the 88 b2 with a 6in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad