• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 98 T bar crank

Im going to crank my torsion bars up so i get about 2 1/2 out of them i was wondering what i do to level the rear?? and its gotta be the cheapest way. Thanks
  2. How does this work?

Im a noob to this forum stuff and for rangers the ranger stations by far the best site ive found. but can someone tell me more on how i can find my posts easier andwhatever else i can do on here?
  3. throttle seems like it sticks

ive got a 98 3.0 ranger. its a standard and its my first actual truck other than my f150 rigs i got. but i noticed ever once in a while when i push my clutch in it seems like the throttle sticks and i dont even have my foot on the gas any ideas on what would do this or is it nothing to be...
  4. cranking tbars 98 ranger

Im a noob at this forum stuff ok i got a 98 ranger completely stock and i read on here about people crankin there torsion bars and gaining 1.5. so i was wonderin if this is a good idea to do will it hurt anything? and how do i go about doing it? i figured if i get a 3 inch body lift and crank...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad