• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Nor'East Coaster

Cowardly '91 Ranger

My '91 3.0L, 5spd., 2wd SC Ranger is an exemplary little truck in most respects, but it is, without question, the most cowardly thing I've ever driven. I have gotten stuck on dry grass, wet leaves and loose gravel, all with very slight if any grade. Yes, I have driven trucks before, and know...
  2. Nor'East Coaster

Pix Test

As abope second attempt
  3. Nor'East Coaster

'91 Ranger - Swap 215/70/14's for 235/75/15's???

Have a real nice set of 4 235/15 Goodyear Wranglers stored under the back porch, and the 215/14's on the Ranger (stock suspension) are going to need replacement soon. The chap who does our tire work thinks they may be too big - might foul the wheelwells - and maybe stress stuff in the front end...
  4. Nor'East Coaster

First Long Run - Gas Mileage Check

Took our recently acquired '91 Ranger SuperCab, 3.0L, 5 spd., for it's first real run this weekend. 500 km. round trip, TransCanada Highway, home to Eastport and return. Filled it and reset the odometer before leaving, and on arrival in Eastport. Topped up again back in Kelligrews. Terrain is...
  5. Nor'East Coaster

Newfoundland Calling...

Just bought a '91 Ranger SuperCab 3.0L, 5 speed, 219,000 kms. It's an Alberta truck, which means the chassis and body are a whole lot better than most 2001's around here, given our salt air and the huge amount of road salt used during our freeze-thaw winters. (Our dark blue Saturn wagon is a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad