• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. hotrod101786

need timing belt help ASAP

i have my truck tore apart with my new timing belt setting aside. all my marks are lined up, i start the timing belt at the crank, over to the oil pump, but once i get to the cam and stretch the slack out of the timing belt its exactly tooth on tooth on the cam sprocket and if i pull any more...
  2. hotrod101786

changed timing belt. what are symptoms of oil pump sprocket being off a tooth?

my truck runs great, pulls great. but at idle there seems to be a slight vibration. i know for a fact that my cam and crank sprocket were lined up perfect but my oil pump sprocket could possibly be off a tooth because if i remember correctly the points on the diamonds werent exactly ligned up...
  3. hotrod101786

clattering after timing belt change. i shut it off real quick

I just changed my timing belt last night. before i took the old one off i marked on the cam sprocket across onto the timing belt and then made a different mark on the crank sprocket onto the timing belt. then once i got the old one off i layed it over the new one and made the two marks on it...
  4. hotrod101786

1997 Ranger and an 85 Crown Vic

right now im driving a 97 ranger 4 cyl 5 speed with a 4" lift 2 wheel drive. its a standard cab step side. my grandmas 85 crown vic has been sitting in her back yard for a year. it runs great and ive been thinking about doing the swap very soon. first im wanting to change the tbi to a carb, and...
  5. hotrod101786

f150 coils and flipping shackles

i saw the articles in the tech library on these subjects. im wantin to use bilstein 5100 shocks but dont know which ones to get. the article said to use f150 2" lift shocks but the guy was using a coil spacer, im not. and i saw the article on the 64" chevy leaf swap but im wantin to use the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad