• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. help my POS

so i was driving 2 days ago and my Driveshaft Dropped on my 94 Mazda b2300 2wd... the driveshaft decided to separate after the center driveshaft mount. since getting it towed to my place ive removed the Driveshaft and then today i was walkin by and noticed tht my Drivers side Tire wasnt where is...
  2. Help!!

When I apply any sort of torque on my transmission/engine my Shifter nob on my 94 B2300, it torques the lever all the way over to Overdrive while still in first. When letting off the gas and putting in the clutch it will slam back to its normal Spot. What is wrong?!?!?!?!?!?!? BTW: when not in...
  3. Is it able to be done? (94 b2300)

ok, so i have been lookin around and have notice that the 1994 Mazda B2300 with the 2.3l inline 4 is the same engine the 1984-1986 Mustang SVO is using, except the SVO engine is Turbo charged and inter-cooled.. will a stock B2300 engine take the upgrades ?? i am going for more street use than...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad