• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BONES

OK I'm frustrated with this problem now... HELP!!

PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT!!!!!! OK so I've searched and read several threads on this topic and have tried the fixes recommended by these threads and I still have the same problem. The wipers work on high only, when you switch them back to medium speed they stop right where they were. Low...
  2. BONES

Snow!

Man, I just woke up to another foot and a half of snow on the ground overnight. That makes a good 3 and a half feet deep in the yard now. I'll head outside and take some pics for yas.
  3. BONES

Snow Buggy

I was surfin youtube and came across this mean sounding buggy, thought I would share. I'm ramping up for another wicked season of snow wheeling and figured what better why to get started!:icon_hornsup: I know they're not RBV, but wheeling is wheeling to me!!:thefinger...
  4. BONES

More wheeling fun!!

Trip went well, we didn't expect to encounter 3 feet of snow near the top tho, actually stopped us in our tracks.....literally, haha. When we past the creek crossing the snow got deeper and more wet and heavy, it was tough going at that point for the Bronco breaking trail. Pushing a good foot...
  5. BONES

clutch hydro system swap-ability?

clutch hydro system swap-ability? Tech advice needed OK so after using the search system and tech library and going through 30+ pages of the tranny tech threads with no answers in sight, I figure I should post my question. My rig is an 86 BII fm145 1350M combo. Amazingly surviving behind a 92...
  6. BONES

Another Sunday run!

Sunday we did our first real muddy trip of the year. The Beaverly to Miworth trail is always a blast, it has a lot of mud, quite a bit of technical spots that if you take the wrong line your sure to get body damage and when the right line is covered in slick wet clay your chances of success are...
  7. BONES

Sunday wheeling

So we posted up a club run scheduled for last Sunday and to our surprise 14 trucks showed up to play!! Here's more pics. Take a look at this spot, all ice around me and basically a fairly easy ride, right? This is after a couple smaller rigs made it over. This is...
  8. BONES

The Deuce

I started with my wife's old DD, an 86 Eddie Bauer, 2.9L fm145 1350. In 2001 we parked it because it was getting tired and we bought a new car for her DD. It sat for several years in the back yard awaiting some much needed attention. In 05 I came across a 92 Explorer EB with a blown a4ld...
  9. BONES

Bones Bronk

Hello!! I finally bit the bullet and joined you...the largest RBV site on the net! I figured it was time to graduate from years of lurking on here to become a member and join the ranks. My friends call me Bones, and I wheel an 86 Bronco II Eddie Bauer. My now wife bought the Deuce for a DD...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad