• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 3.0 barely runs

ive got a 93 ranger with a 3.0. it will start up easy but then starts to miss out. ive replaced the distributor with a good used one, cap/ rotor, wires and plugs with no change. all 6 injectors good used, nothing. the head and intake gaskets are new so no vac leaks. good known ground to the...
  2. Tach install issues

I have swapped in tach clusters into several rangers before with no issues but my recent truck has me confused. I have a 1996 non tach 3.0L. I installed a cluster from a 1996 explorer with tach 4.0L. Not sure if it doesnt read correct because it isn't for a 3.0 or if I have another problem. it...
  3. steering problems

I have installed a 4 inch lift on my bronco ii. Since then the truck is horrible to drive. The steering seems to fight itself from side to side even on flat ground. It has been aligned many times and still has not made any difference. I have replaced all four ball joints, both pivot bushings...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad