• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. New to me B2

Picked up another B2 today, hasnt been on the road since '98. It an '85 XLS, 4x4 auto, cruise, a/c, sunroof, highback seats with power lumbar, aluminum spare carrier, not too much rust, no dents, probably never off road, havent tried to start it yet but I have plenty of parts. Swapped a 16hp...
  2. Ne1 have a B2 snowplow??

Just wondering if ne1 has tried it... I have a 6' plow that came off a Blazer that Im thinking of putting on one of my B2s, I would need to fab mounts to mate the plow onto the truck but I work in metal fab so thats not an issue, Im just curious how well it might push. The B2 has a durasparked...
  3. Strange Vibrations

Heres a wierd one... Had a vibration in my '84, got the tires balanced once didnt help, so checked everything else but couldnt find a problem, I jacked up one wheel at a time and put the truck in gear... found a tire shakin so took it back to get balanced again... was good for a day but the...
  4. Latest addition is mobile.

I picked up this '84 a few weeks ago from a storage lot, somebody paid lot fees on it for 3 1/2 yrs so I took a gamble and bought it for $450 including delivery. Front end was pushed in a little, twisted bumper, broken grill and signal light, need to replace the front fenders but I banged them...
  5. Scrappin an '85

I have a very rusty '85 B2 in the shop right now that Im gonna scrap, keeping the engine, transfer case and tranny but if ne1 needs any small easy to ship oem parts I might have it. One piece side windows, think it has a rear wiper and fixed rear glass, no air or power options, no front bumper...
  6. Tips and tricks for Camo paint?

I almost have the new shop air supply system finished so I need to start research on how to go about doing a nice camo paint, Im thinking 3-4 colors from black to light gray to blend in with winter foilage and snow since thats usually the case for hunting season around here. If anyone has tips...
  7. Dual Batt and alt options?

After doing the duraspark swap I have alot of room under the hood so Im thinking about the possabilities of running dual batteries and a higher output alternator.... ne1 have examples, ideas and/or suggestions?
  8. Finally doing the duraspark

Somethings wrong with timing advance in my 2.8L B2 so instead of fixing it Im doing the duraspark conversion, tore it apart yesterday, gotta run to the city to pick up a couple parts I ordered a few days ago, hopefully all goes well!!! Just curious.... is it still possible to have cruise...
  9. Bronco engine id ???

Have a ?? about this barn find.... its a 1980 Bronco with engine id sticker shows 5.8/6.0 "E" EGR/AIP.... so 351 I guess?.. what does "E" represent?... and does it look like the oem engine??
  10. '89 302 EFI plug gap?

Putting in new valve cover gaskets today on my '89 F150 with the 302 EFI, gonna put in new plugs while Im at it, ne1 know the proper gap? and part two..... every ford valve cover Ive worked on has had wedge shaped washers under the cover bolts, this one doesn't, ne1 know if they should be there...
  11. scrapin a 94 ranger

fyi.. Im scrapin a 94 ranger in southern alberta right now.... supercab, 4x4, 4L auto, rough but has some good parts on it, nice topper/bedliner, newish headlight and tailight shells, Reese hitch receiver, 4x doesnt work but it can drive away under its own power, I wouldnt recommend fixing it...
  12. Registering a chopped B2?

Im hoping theres another canuck in here thats tried getting an out-of-prov inspection on chopped B2 or any other vehicle, Im in alberta and found a chopped B2 in BC with the rear roof removed but Im wondering if it would pass inspection in AB. I have a B2 registered now that I could chop but I...
  13. A4LD swap??

hi guys, I have a wrecked 94 ranger 2wd with a good 4L engine and rebuilt A4LD tranny and I want to know what is the newest 4wd ranger/explorer I could swap these into, I know '95s have a differant tranny but is the swap still possible or am I limited to '94 or earlier? tia

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad