• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. cush

12.5 mpg

Hey so I know everyone and their mother has a mpg thread so why not one more! I hace a 2001 3.0 manual trans. I used to get around 16mpg in town and its steadily getting worse. It's seemed to have stopped at about 12.5 mpg. I've inspected the plugs, wires, run fuel injector cleaner, cleaned the...
  2. cush

alarm issues!

Hey I installed a viper 5901 on my truck. But now 45 minutes after arming it, it goes off saying the door is open even though it's not. It will only go off once unless you open the door. Then it will go off again. I've checked my connection and I've reset the alarm to factory settings. Viper...
  3. cush

tire size

I'm going to buy tires, I got some 16x8 rims and I know for sure I can fit a 235/70R16 on it without rubbing but I'm afraid it might look goofy on an 8 inch rim. But can I tuck a 245/70R16 without rubbing on a 2001 stock height xlt ?
  4. cush

Blower motor intermittent

Hi I'm working on a 1995 ford ranger 4.0. It has a strange issue in that the blower works sometimes, if you put the selector in the OFF position before you turn the car off, when you come back and turn the car on you can select a/c and it will work(usually, however lately it hasn't been...
  5. cush

rpms dropping slowly

so i was driving around last night and i pull into a parking lot and i notice that when i let out on the clutch my rpms are staying up for a couples seconds then they drop slow. i was on my way to del taco, so i hit up the drive thru and the whole way home, i'd take it up to 3000rpm and it would...
  6. cush

i went to ford the other week

so i went to ford the other week to ask them a couple questions, first of all i have 2001 3.0 2wd manual trans. i asked them why on all the diagrams i see, online and in my hanyes manual, the spark plug wires on my truck are rotated 180degrees from what the diagrams say. 123 are supposed to be...
  7. cush

anyone ever heard?

anyone ever heard of davis unified ignition? they sell it on summit. is their stuff any good?
  8. cush

messed up my intake

i jacked up my intake real good when i tried to pull it off the throttle body. it tore about an inch, inch and a half hole in it. right now duck tape seals the deal :) but i dont want to spend $137 on a new factory intake. i want a k&n but 289 is pretty steep too. unfortunately i need a carb...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad