• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. hockeyryan

ford 9" question

hey so im having problems with my rear axle and its finally time to fix it again. But this time I want to do it right so im not doing it any down the road. So the problems im having right now is I cant seem to stop my 9" axle seals to stop leaking and the bearings keep making noises and gettting...
  2. hockeyryan

9" yoke/flange problem

Hey so Im having problems finding a yoke for my 31 spline 9"axle. So my question is am i idiot and giving ppl the wrong info about the axle or are they hard to find? When i look on bronco graveyard all i see if 28 spline yokes. Is there something else i can run while being able to keep my stock...
  3. hockeyryan

need some help with my dana 44

hey so i found a deal on a a dana 44 and 8.8 a couple weeks ago and raced down to get them. the guy said the front was out of a 78/79 f150. BUT it has no arms or coil buckets on it :S so my question is is there any way i can tell the difference between a 77 axle and a 78+ axle. they are at the...
  4. hockeyryan

EB dana 44 or fw dana 44

hey so im at a cross road in my build plans for my ranger. I am curious to see what you guys think. Im looking at sasing my ranger in the future and im wondering what axle to buy. i was gonna get a eb dana 44 but they are low pinion. and with a fw dana 44 idk if its to wide for the wheeling i...
  5. hockeyryan

hockeyryans ranger build

hey since i just and starting to get some work done on the ranger again i thought id start a build thread so back in sept 2011 my old 1990 ranger kicked the bucket (tranny) and since it was starting to have weekly problems i decided not to put anymore money into it. kind of wish i kept it...
  6. hockeyryan

stripped bolt

Hey so I managed to strip a bolt hole in my dana 35. Its the top one where the radius arm mounts onto the axle. I was wondering if anyone else has done this. And if so how did u fix it? Thanks
  7. hockeyryan

explorer to ranger bumper question

hey so i came across a rear bumper with a swing out tire carrier today and i was wondering if it would fit on my 1997 ranger? its off a 1994 explorer 4 door and ill be putting it on a 1997 ranger ext i wouldnt be asking but its a 1.5 drive to owners house so i dont want to waste my time if its a...
  8. hockeyryan

to sas or not to sas

hey so i came across a deal on craigslist. 100 for a dana 44 leaf sprung he has 4 of them. 2 drum and 2 disk. drums are 4.10/4.11 and are complete and the disks are 4.10/4.11 ones missing hubs and the other shafts. so the question is what to do? keep the ttb or sas so for my ttb i have 3.73...
  9. hockeyryan

fender trimming

i need to trim my fenders this weekend. i have no problem trimming the body i was just was wondering what you guys do with the plastic flares this is what im wanting to do sorry if its a crappy pic
  10. hockeyryan

what clutch to buy?

hey so my clutch is starting to go in my 1997 4l ranger and i was wondering what type should i buy? im doing more and more wheeling but its still my dd so i want a good reliable clutch but i also dont really feel like spending alot... so if ppl can make some suggetions and their experince with...
  11. hockeyryan

90 to 97 exhaust?

hey so my exhaust on my ranger fell off last weekend and i was wondering if my exhaust from my old ranger will fit on my new ranger. 1990 4l ranger to 1997 4l ranger. its the cats and back. any help would be appreciated. thanks
  12. hockeyryan

another stock rim question

hey so im buying some bfg all's this weekend and i was wondering if they will fit on my stock rims? the tires are 33x12.5x15. this website says my rims are 15x7.5" http://originalwheels.com/ford-wheels/ranger1990rims.php thanks
  13. hockeyryan

swapping coils- what should i buy?

hey so i hate having the stiff ride and no flex in the front so i have decided in the new year to build some ext radius arms and buy softer/flexier coils. so i was wondering what ones i should buy. i have a ext cab 4L with a 4" rough country lift. its still my daily drive to so idk if that makes...
  14. hockeyryan

interior switch locations

hey i was wondering if anyone has some pics of where you have put switchs in your 93-97 ranger i would appreciate that. i dont know what to do with the hella one i have. plus there will be a couple more coming hopefully. in the next month or so. thanks
  15. hockeyryan

the new to me ranger

hey so my tranny on my 1990 ranger went 2 weeks ago and i wasnt gonna put a new one in. so i went out and got a new one its a 1997 4l ranger i got it stock so far i have put on my old 31's which i think look better, a cb and my hella's in the next couple weeks im hoping to have in my 4" lift...
  16. hockeyryan

lets see where you put ur cb radio?

hey so i just wired mine up last night and i was curious where everybody put theres. i like how mine looks right now but i may change it. pics to come
  17. hockeyryan

looking at a new ranger and it has some problems

hey so im looking at getting a new to me ranger some time within the next month and i saw this one online and i was just wondering what could the problem be with it to cause these problems that he has listed seller: The bad: 1= abs light is on ( rear speed sensor on rear differential ) 2=...
  18. hockeyryan

1990 4x4 hubs

hey my hubs broke and im looking for some new ones to fix it but i cant find any used ones. so i was wondering if any other years are interchangeable. thanks
  19. hockeyryan

tearing the dana 35 apart

hey so im gonna be redoing my housing and gears this weekend. and i want it to go as smoothly as possible so what do u guys recommed doing for prep work. i have/will be spraying the nuts and bolts through out the week just so that part is hopefully not gonna be a problem. anything else? thanks...
  20. hockeyryan

another sqeaking belt thread

hey i have been looking around and most of them are belts or belt tensioner. i have replaced both pplus the altenator(bearing didnt sound the best) since monday and its still doing it ugh. it started on friday after me and some friends wents to a muddy empty lot for about 5 mins and it started a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad