• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. hockeyryan

ford 9" question

I have done more research and still no real clear answer. I might switch to the a different set up. But I saw these today and was wondering if this would solve my problem http://www.currieenterprises.com/cestore/productsRE.aspx?id=3044 Thanks
  2. hockeyryan

ford 9" question

hey so im having problems with my rear axle and its finally time to fix it again. But this time I want to do it right so im not doing it any down the road. So the problems im having right now is I cant seem to stop my 9" axle seals to stop leaking and the bearings keep making noises and gettting...
  3. hockeyryan

9" yoke/flange problem

Hey so Im having problems finding a yoke for my 31 spline 9"axle. So my question is am i idiot and giving ppl the wrong info about the axle or are they hard to find? When i look on bronco graveyard all i see if 28 spline yokes. Is there something else i can run while being able to keep my stock...
  4. hockeyryan

SAS swap 1994 ford ranger

going from a dana 28 to Dana 35 is a direct bolt in job, as far as i know
  5. hockeyryan

A dana 35 SA is a rear axle out of a jeep Im pretty sure most of us, well i was atleast talking about a ttb dana 35 which should be under most 1990 4L rangers. Correct me if im worng...
  6. hockeyryan

well dont give up on the ttb lol personally i think the ttb can keep up pretty dam well. Im only doing a sas cuz my truck if a trail truck now and im getting into harder stuff. BUT for a dd/weekend wheeler the ttb should be fine. upgrade to a dana 35 and call it a day. Just my opinion.
  7. hockeyryan

need some help with my dana 44

so this is the photo my dad sent me. it looks like a 77 or earlier to me but can some one confirm this for me? thanks ps please ignore redneck lift brackets. they were on there when i bought the axle
  8. hockeyryan

thanks guys. my dads gonna look today. i remember the tierods being knuckle to knuckle... but i dont remember seeing cast wedges :S im hoping its all okay
  9. hockeyryan

hey so i found a deal on a a dana 44 and 8.8 a couple weeks ago and raced down to get them. the guy said the front was out of a 78/79 f150. BUT it has no arms or coil buckets on it :S so my question is is there any way i can tell the difference between a 77 axle and a 78+ axle. they are at the...
  10. hockeyryan

EB dana 44 or fw dana 44

Thanks for the input guys. i just picked up a fw dana 44 and a 8.8 this weekend. i wont start building them till xmas is over
  11. hockeyryan

EB dana 44 or fw dana 44

we have the same laws here but of course new mall crawlers get away with it here lol But i have a trailer and i might be buying a tow rig so i dont really care anymore.
  12. hockeyryan

EB dana 44 or fw dana 44

i was wondering about a narrowed axle but i wasnt sure if i was really ready for narrowing a axle lol
  13. hockeyryan

EB dana 44 or fw dana 44

hey so im at a cross road in my build plans for my ranger. I am curious to see what you guys think. Im looking at sasing my ranger in the future and im wondering what axle to buy. i was gonna get a eb dana 44 but they are low pinion. and with a fw dana 44 idk if its to wide for the wheeling i...
  14. hockeyryan

hockeyryans ranger build

hey since i just and starting to get some work done on the ranger again i thought id start a build thread so back in sept 2011 my old 1990 ranger kicked the bucket (tranny) and since it was starting to have weekly problems i decided not to put anymore money into it. kind of wish i kept it...
  15. hockeyryan

stripped bolt

Hey so I managed to strip a bolt hole in my dana 35. Its the top one where the radius arm mounts onto the axle. I was wondering if anyone else has done this. And if so how did u fix it? Thanks
  16. hockeyryan

explorer to ranger bumper question

hey so i came across a rear bumper with a swing out tire carrier today and i was wondering if it would fit on my 1997 ranger? its off a 1994 explorer 4 door and ill be putting it on a 1997 ranger ext i wouldnt be asking but its a 1.5 drive to owners house so i dont want to waste my time if its a...
  17. hockeyryan

to sas or not to sas

hey so i came across a deal on craigslist. 100 for a dana 44 leaf sprung he has 4 of them. 2 drum and 2 disk. drums are 4.10/4.11 and are complete and the disks are 4.10/4.11 ones missing hubs and the other shafts. so the question is what to do? keep the ttb or sas so for my ttb i have 3.73...
  18. hockeyryan

fender trimming

i need to trim my fenders this weekend. i have no problem trimming the body i was just was wondering what you guys do with the plastic flares this is what im wanting to do sorry if its a crappy pic
  19. hockeyryan

what clutch to buy?

hey so my clutch is starting to go in my 1997 4l ranger and i was wondering what type should i buy? im doing more and more wheeling but its still my dd so i want a good reliable clutch but i also dont really feel like spending alot... so if ppl can make some suggetions and their experince with...
  20. hockeyryan

90 to 97 exhaust?

hey so my exhaust on my ranger fell off last weekend and i was wondering if my exhaust from my old ranger will fit on my new ranger. 1990 4l ranger to 1997 4l ranger. its the cats and back. any help would be appreciated. thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad