• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Cab Mount Bushing Replacement

My 94 ext cab has 150K on it. I am getting ready to replace all the bushings with poly ones. I've ready the info on the tech pages. Replacing sway bars and the rest won't be a problem for me. I'll catch the shocks at the same. The truck is a daily driver. Nothing special. I want to...
  2. Clogged Lines

I blew a wheel cylinder on my 94 Ranger. I replaced both rear cylinders and brake linings. When I went to bleed the brakes I could get some fluid through, and then it stopped. The PO looks like he never changed it. Very dark brown, almost black. I got it pass some and now I can't get any...
  3. What is the IAC?

Dumb question. I've searched for a definition. What is the IAC on our trucks? My 2.3 is running rough. Lots of posts to clean the IAC. Not sure what that is. thx in advance. fcb
  4. 94 2.3L Runs Rough is it Ethanol??

I have 150K on my 94 2.3L Ranger. It has been running rough on and off for the last month or so. It acts like it's going to die, back fires, like it's not getting spark. Spark plugs were changed 5K miles ago. Ran a bottle of Chevron Techron through it. It cleared up. Now I'm on my next...
  5. Ow My Aching Back ... Seat Question

I put 2005 seats in my 94 extended cab 5 speed. My back is still killing me. I've got knee and ankle problems too. When I get away from the truck it clears up. My physical therapist said the seats are too low in the back. My knees sit too high. I'm thinking of raising the back of the...
  6. Brake/Gas Pedal Height

I have a question about the height of the brake pedal and the gas pedal. My brake pedal is the same height from floor as the clutch. No problem. My gas pedal is at least 3 inches lower than the brake pedal. I have to lift my foot up to get to the brake. If I slide my foot straight over from...
  7. 4 banger w/5 sp and bigger tires How sluggish?

I've got a 4 cylinder with a 5 speed tranny. I have the standard 225/70R14 tires on it now. I've got a 3.73 rear end. There's not a lot of pick up in 4th or 5th gears. If I go to a 15" rim with a 235/75 tire will it get even slower? According to the gear ratio chart here at TRS I'm reving...
  8. Inches vs 225, 235, etc.

Is there a chart that defines how big the diameter of tires are? I understand that it's a ratio of the rim size, and sidewall. I see posts where guys are switching back and forth. Am I missing something? thx

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad