• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RICO9

My new Bronco

Picked this up a few months ago. 95 full size, 5.8L, auto, 6" lift, 35" mtr's.
  2. RICO9

Bird's eye view of my fleet

I was up on the roof the other day hanging Christmas lights and took some pics of my rigs. Here's my B2 and TJ. My Land Rover.
  3. RICO9

2.8L Chevy TBI swap

Authored, and pioneered by Cammeddrz and RICO9 Difficulty: 8.5 out of 10 Time to install: It took us 6 months but now that it's done and we've worked out the bugs, I bet we could do it in a weekend. Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are...
  4. RICO9

RICO9's B2: Now with Chevy TBI!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOPZPH_X88c&feature=youtu.be
  5. RICO9

Somebody tried to steal my B2!

So over the weekend some prick decides he likes my Bronco enough to steal it! Luckily for me my procrastination paid off because he didn't get very far due to the lack of driveshafts! :icon_rofl: Unfortunately though, said prick did a number on my ignition. :annoyed:
  6. RICO9

I got a Blazer

Yeah, so I just bought my buddies 82 K5 Blazer. I needed a quick cheap vehicle cuz I messed up my fiance's Explorer. So now she's driving my Jeep and I get to drive this Ugly mother!
  7. RICO9

M5OD shift resistance

TRUCK INFO: 95 explorer sport 4.0L, M5OD automatic 4x4, 1354 PROBLEM: ok, this truck is hard to shift. it doesn't grind gears, it just needs to be forced into gear. this problem is in all gears. the resistance feels "plastic" if that makes any sense. the trans has fluid and the fluid...
  8. RICO9

License plate collection.

here is mine. Let's see yours! (also willing to trade with anyone who wants a Utah plate)
  9. RICO9

almost bad

So my fiance's 95 explorer sport started shaking a few days ago but it got really bad yesterday so i take it for a spin. HOLY CRAP! feels like it's about to shake itself apart! it felt to me like it was in the front end so i spend about an hour checking everything; ball joints, tie rods...
  10. RICO9

Rico's chopped II

I coulda sworn i had a build thread on here but i guess not so here you go. This is as far back as my pictures go due to a computer crash. Spring '05 a few months after chop. as you can see the paint sucked but she was suprisingly rust free for an 84. here are some more pics of how the...
  11. RICO9

Cage design by RICO9

here's a little somethin' i just designed. let me know what you think. and yes, it will be tied into the frame, i just forgot to draw that part.
  12. RICO9

bullet holes

i've been contemplating putting some REAL bullet holes in my B2 to give it that "combat tested" look. i just thought i'd see what you guys think. here is a visual aid.
  13. RICO9

fuel gauge always reads full

So this summer I replaced my fuel pumpon my 95 explorer and ever since my gauge has read full. Wha's the problem?
  14. RICO9

You don't see these everyday. good price too

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=9342252&cat=&lpid=
  15. RICO9

Chopped BII in UT

hey guys i check out this site all the time just didn't think i needed to be a member on 5 RBV sites! but now i am! anyways, my name is Rico and i live in Salt Lake and i have an '84 BII with a choptop that is sealed, 7" of lift, 33's, yada, yada, yada. here are some pics for you guys to look at!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad