• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sooperxtool

Wanted Bed rug

Any sellers? I miss having one
  2. sooperxtool

For Sale BNIB Explorer console lid

Prairie Tan should be the color. I found it years ago when I had plans for a console swap in my first ranger. It is long gone and I have grown a fondness for 60/40 seats. I guess I'd take $75 for it but I think I'd rather trade for something that fits my 04 FX4. I do also have a new console...
  3. sooperxtool

First impressions - Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers

The upholstery in my 04 is in impressively good condition, so I'd like to keep it that way if possible. I knew a few requirements I was looking for : - Durable, I like camping and hiking and dirt bikes so I knew I wanted something to withstand abuse - Mounting options, I realize there are seat...
  4. sooperxtool

Back in a Ranger!

Cliff notes: had some rangers before, sold them, got this new ranger and am back on the forum. ............ Hey ladies and gents. Couldn't help myself any longer and picked up a pretty minty 04. Long ago, I started out in a 97 2.3 manual 2x4 regular cab, then a 93 4.0 manual 4x4 extended cab. I...
  5. sooperxtool

Well this sucks...

Smacked a curb in the snow and threw off the alignment so I went to get it done. 1st shop didn't do alignments but said they would look at it. Well I had loose wheel bearings so I had them tightened. They inform me they believe I have a coolant leak from my head gasket and also from some of my...
  6. sooperxtool

Cowl hood? Or not to cowl hood?

Found a great deal on a cowl hood for the Stranger (my off-road project), but I'm wondering if I should pull the trigger... any thoughts?? Are there any performance gains to be had out of a 93 4.0? Its like the ones found in LMC Truck catalog... I can't pull up a good picture on Google at the...
  7. sooperxtool

What's first?

Cliffs: want to build up an explorer sport for some mild trail and camping duties. What's my first step? So I am probably going to pick up a 95 explorer sport tomorrow, looks good from the pictures etc. But of course will fo over it thoroughly with my buddy tomorrow. He has it posted for 1850...
  8. sooperxtool

Pull the trigger?

Haven't been around much but long story short, my 97 is on its last legs I feel like so I've been thinking its time to replace her. I found a few locally, but none have quite caught my attention like this particular example, and I was hoping for some yay/nays from you guys and gals. He has it...
  9. sooperxtool

Headlight bulb "cover"

Sorry if this should be in a different section but I wanted it to get some attention... So can someone possibly tell me what the purpose of the little bulb "cover" is in some headlights and why others don't have them? Ex: VS
  10. sooperxtool

Couple quick questions

Just curious.... Do the door cards from 95-01 Explorers fit a 97 Ranger? If so, what has to be changed for the opening mechanism if anything? Lastly, would you say there is more room from inside of door card to speaker on the Ranger panels or the Explorer panels?? Thanks fellas! The long...
  11. sooperxtool

Mid bass driver

Do I need one? If so which one(s) should I look at? Do the non-enclosure type work well? What I'm wondering is if I need one for is to fill between 6.5" components and a 10' sub or not. Thanks for any input!!
  12. sooperxtool

really......

I'm just ranting but I am currently looking at a dodge ad pasted across the top of the page.... wtf :wrongforum:
  13. sooperxtool

Tweeter placement?

I need some suggestions... My 97 has some little sail shaped parts on the doors, where most tweets are found but they don't angle towards you... the tweets I got came with the mounts which would be alright I suppose but it sure would be nice to be able to mount them flush with the truck...
  14. sooperxtool

Denver, CO newby

My ranger isn't sick by any means, but I have one. And I figure why not talk to other folks with Rangers? Im trying to put together a stereo system for it at the moment, and its proving to be difficult in ways and easy in others so by all means, if you are audio savvy, please give me any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad