• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Doug Metheny

Removeable rim covers?

i looked in the search engine on here but couldent find anything i have a 2000 ford ranger and i have the stock 15in rims i was at autozone today and found a set of rim covers i liked while looking for new seat covers and there 15in covers 5 bolt batter but my question it looks to me that rim...
  2. Doug Metheny

got my lights on

ok guys i got my lights all put on that was my the first part of my new build here is some pics to show off ( also to mention my modavation is my father was a truck driver and before he died he traded his camaro for a ranger and i got it i sodl my camaro and now i have his ranger left and im...
  3. Doug Metheny

Brokein back rest

i drive a 2000 ford ranger and on the passanger and driver side the lever that opperates the back rest doesnt work it just spins around now to fix this how would i go aobut doing that or is it not even worth the trouble? should i just go and try n buy new seats right away i was going to buy new...
  4. Doug Metheny

My 2000 Ranger build

hello guys i am going to start a build for my ranger with light im sure u have seen my post on here muilt times i apolligzie for that i didnt relize i was on this forum i thought i was on diffrent ones. i am running 36 leds lights 11 down each side of the truck 4 to 6 inchs apart then on the...
  5. Doug Metheny

Few Questions

My LED light Build for my 2000 ranger hello guys i am going to start a build for my ranger with light im sure u have seen my post on here muilt times i apolligzie for that i didnt relize i wa son this forum i though ti wa son diffrent ones. now i am running 30 Led lights around my truck 11...
  6. Doug Metheny

Power question

ok i have recently posted about wanting led lights well i am getting 36-40 led lights to run on my truck 11 or 12 on each side of the truck 2 on each side on the bakc of the cab on the side beside the rear slideing window 4 on the bumper 2 on each side to work for turn and brake and 6 cab...
  7. Doug Metheny

Tune up Season is here again

hey guys well its almost spring so its time for that tune up i know the to change the plugs n plug wires n air filter all that good stuff what else should i replace n start check for a 3.0L with 117k on her? and what plugs n wire brands would u recomend for the truck never replaced them in the...
  8. Doug Metheny

led lights and placeing

hello guys im asking your guys opinion on buying led lights for my truck right now i am wanting to buy bullet lights like on a semi and mouint 5 on my roof 3 in the middle and 2 on each side n then mout a visor with lights then put a red led light for brakes on each side of the cab by the rear...
  9. Doug Metheny

back to my exhaust

hello im back to my exhaust again i was about to do it then some money problems set in but now im bakc n got a better idea i have a flowermaster si/do but im not for sure what model tho it has been wire brushed by me acidently but i want to run duals either way of my ideas ok first idea ru 2.5in...
  10. Doug Metheny

Lights and lots of them

hello guys im asking your guys opinion on buying led lights for my truck right now i am wanting to buy bullet lights like on a semi and mouint 5 on my roof 3 in the middle and 2 on each side n then mout a visor with lights then put a red led light for brakes on each side of the cab by the rear...
  11. Doug Metheny

Sparco raceing seats

hello guys i bet ur wondering why sparco raceing seats in a ranger right well im buying a brand new set of sparco seats still in the plastic for 100 for both waht a deal concidering the cheapist is 290 some for one welll to the question how could i mount these in my 2000 ext cab ranger with the...
  12. Doug Metheny

wanting new buckets and console

hello i have a 2000 2 door ford ranger super cab and both of my seats are borken but thats over with i want to get osme buckets seats center cousole out of another vehical like exploer or something that wont take much fab work but will look nice. thanks for reading and hope to see ur posts and...
  13. Doug Metheny

driver side door handle

well i hav eha dot make a few post today iv jus tgot so many probs letting people abuse my truck slammin doors gettin mad and pullin up on the handles to hard ya high school lol. but ok on the driver side door the handle is broken form the peice that goe sin the door to connect to the handle and...
  14. Doug Metheny

brokein seats in my 2000 ranger

hello guys i have a problem my passanger seat the leaver that u use to pull the back rest bakc to ge tin ot the back of the cab is brokein and its hard to reach thing sin the back and he is the next part i was wrestelin with my girlfriend on the driver seat and she feel out of the driver seat...
  15. Doug Metheny

dual exhaust

hello guys im new here and i have a big question for you guys i drive a 2000 ford ranger with a 3.0L and i know some about exhaust but not to much sinc eim only a youngin 17 in feb but iv been aorud cars but ok to my question i want to make my truck sound good what kid doesnt right? i would lov...
  16. Doug Metheny

hello from indiana

well hello i just stumbeld across this website today just lookin aroud trying to find stuff to had to the truck well i drive a 2000 ford ranger it was my fathers before he passed last year i did own a camaro but i had to let her go to expensive well about her and my plans well im a big truck guy...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad