• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 84_Nor*Cal_Ranger

2.8 rear main oil seal replacement?

how hard is it to replace the rear main oil seal? i have a oil leak coming from my bell housing.
  2. 84_Nor*Cal_Ranger

time to do a topend on my 2.8

since the weather is nice im going to be doing my top end gaskets and valve seals. i have all the stuff to do it and the dura spark swap:headbang:. just a few questions.... how long should it take. should i remove the smog stuff :icon_confused: (i live in northern cali where you only snog when u...
  3. 84_Nor*Cal_Ranger

rims for a eb d44 swap

im kind of curious about how much b/s is the max on the eb dana 44 swap. looking at axles and going to look at rims. if i get a deal on the axles.
  4. 84_Nor*Cal_Ranger

extended cab on long bed frame

would it work to put a extended cab on a long bed frame and cut down the bed a little bit? i would like more room but keep my wheel base shorter. p.s. the dog is cramped in the floorboard. he would love the space:icon_twisted: tom
  5. 84_Nor*Cal_Ranger

mannual swap.....

what would i need to swap over from a c-5? i have a 2.8 in the truck. what trans and transfer cace (manual) would i need? and what can i get it out of? i prety much know about the rest of the swap. just need to know what would be best for my truck. oh and ill be doing the d35 swap at the same...
  6. 84_Nor*Cal_Ranger

5.0 or 4.0

what swap would be better in my 84 ranger 4x4? i have the c5 tranny plus multiple 2wd c4s laying around. thanks, tom
  7. 84_Nor*Cal_Ranger

New from Nor Cal

Hi all I've been a long time lurker. I just recently talked my dad out of his moms 1984 Ranger XLS long bed. I have big plans for this little truck. Especially after reading "Mavericks" build trend. :icon_surprised: Ok a little more about the truck it has dual tanks, carbed 2.8, c5 auto, and a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad