• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Hey guys, quick question on a suspension lift.

Heeey, im in the process of picking out the right suspension lift for the right price....I found a 5" spindle lift from spring tech. It includes the spindles, 4 shocks, coil spacers and the rear lift blocks. However it doesn't include the upper control arms. Do you think i should replace...
  2. Calgary!!

Anyone from the calgary area!? I am hoping theres a few out there who might wanna go for a cruise, maybe help me install a body lift? Haha, if anyone is near let me know!
  3. Hey Guys, Any tips or advice??

With the tires, it`ll still get up and go. However i don`t think it would hurt to re-gear. Might not be a bad idea to paint the white behind the grille, it would definetly look a bit neater. I keep getting mixed estimates on body lifts, it seems that most places say about 6 hours of...
  4. Body lift or Suspension lift??

Hey guys, I just put 31" tires on my 09' Ranger.. Looks good, but a 3" lift would be perfect! I'm Looking at a body lift right now, does anybody know what the price would be around if i got it done professionally?
  5. Hey Guys, Any tips or advice??

Yeah, looks like the job isn't too hard to do, just the process of taking off the body. Im looking around right now just too see what it would cost for it to be done professionally. I just thought 10 hours sounded like quite a bit for a shop that does lifts on a regular basis! Thanks again!
  6. Hey Guys, Any tips or advice??

Cool, thanks guys. Yeah I'm from Osoyoos. I'll check out the lift kit from lordco, i was looking at a few places up in kelowna to install the lift, they quoted me on about a 10 hour job.. Does that sound about right?
  7. Hey Guys, Any tips or advice??

Hehe thanks, definetly think some nerf bars would look great. I'm looking at a body lift next. Anybody know how much i would be looking at for a 3" body lift?
  8. Hey Guys, Any tips or advice??

Well I bought my Ranger back in January, Stock off the lot. Plain as could be. I've spent the past few months doing a few Mods, and upgrades. Here is what I have so far, a few before and after photos..Any advice or comments would be great to hear! Cheers!
  9. Hey guys!

Hey guys, nice to finally start posting on here! I hope to get some pics up today for some advice~!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad