• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BlueLighting1999

1999 Ford ranger---Superlift shocks???

So i was a t my local 4wheelparts looking around and saw a pair of Superlift Shocks that will provide a 4inch lift.... Is this true?? :icon_confused:
  2. BlueLighting1999

more power?

Im getting a new ranger tommorw or sunday and have never had a V4, i looked at the tech page but its to confusing. What are some thing i can do for new horsepower or free up some? I saw headers (if you guys could can you please tell me some that are leagal for street use) but was woudering about...
  3. BlueLighting1999

Is it possible?

Is there anyway i can install more then one shock on my ranger? I dont have money for a long travel kit so i was woundering if i could just install gas shocks? If so, can i install more then just one on her? If not is there a custom way i could?? Also the back of the truck how can i get...
  4. BlueLighting1999

Hello there!! I was woundering if they sold these at alll for a v6

DO they sell blower kits for a V6 at all??? I know they sell turbo and superchagers but what about blowers????:icon_idea:
  5. BlueLighting1999

What Gears dose a stock ranger have?

What Gears dose a 1999 3.0L 4x4 have??
  6. BlueLighting1999

I need some help!

I'm thinking of instlling some headers into my truck in the next week or two, have three headers that i like(because of my buget) and i need your guys intake on this. Im going to get one of the three header listed here, I was also woundering if i needed to buy two headers or just one?? Because...
  7. BlueLighting1999

Dam That was fun!

I just got back from the Brooks & Dunn consert!! It was amazing!!! This girl flashed the crowd and that was the best part!:headbang:
  8. BlueLighting1999

Please tell what you think about these parts

I want to lift my truck a little bit more.... So i was thinking of these parts to get a 2 in lift n the front 3 in lif tin the back and then something to get better handing... Front of Truck:Ready Lift Front Torsio Key-2in lift Rear of Truck:Febtech rear suspension block-2in lift Trailmaster...
  9. BlueLighting1999

Before i buy...

These should get the job done right??? IM like 99.9% sure they will just need someone else then my dads opinon on them... http://cpwstore.carpartswholesale.com/catalog/?PN=11920+4294944615&N=0&VN=4294967190+4294966864+4294966802+4294966840+4294967124&Nr=AND(universal:0)&sv=0 ps:(Can i have 2...
  10. BlueLighting1999

Protection of my engine...

So i went mudding this weekend it was fun! But my eninge was dirty as hell! is there anyway i can protect my engine from mudd and stuff??? Im worryed about my wires and stuff getting too wet.
  11. BlueLighting1999

300+hp?

This summer i will be starting my eninge part of the project and im going to start from scrach with a 3.0. Even with stroker,headers,performance camshafts,turbo or twin turbo is it even possible to get a 3.0 to 300 or more horsepower???? :icon_welder: And if it is can you guys give me a list of...
  12. BlueLighting1999

My frist project!!!

I have my 1999 Ranger XLT 4x4 3.0 V6 and was going to turn her into the best truck for me a work/wheeling truck. I will post pics of he soon right when i can get a good picture, so you guys can see what she looks like and can see the progress for now and the finshed product but i have her all...
  13. BlueLighting1999

The start of the BLuelighting project!

I have my 1999 Ranger XLT 4x4 3.0 V6 and was going to turn her into the best truck for me a work/wheeling truck. I will post pics of he soon right when i can get a good picture, so you guys can see what she looks like and can see the progress for now and the finshed product but i have her all...
  14. BlueLighting1999

99 ranger Lockers....

Do you need two locker or only one?? Do they make Locking hubs for a 99 4WD XLT Ranger?
  15. BlueLighting1999

I forgot what its called for a 99 ranger....

There is a leaf spring convertion for my 99 ranger who makes these?? Where do you think i can find them, i know they stopped making the kits but where are some places to check?
  16. BlueLighting1999

I got a wench.....

I have a Torsion bar and i was woundering when i get the Wetch installed i will need to maby add a linch or two to the front because the extra weight from the wench will make her sag. Can you guys please help me wiht some ideas?? Is there anyway to maby add Leaf springs to the front? (By the...
  17. BlueLighting1999

"BlueLighting" Project

18. BlueLighting1999

T bar cranking how dose she handle?

How will a truck handle with a T bar cranksed about 2 inches? Also she i get the aliment before or after i crank it???? Thanks guys! Im going to start and take picture of my truck and stuff and make a slideshow of her progress!!!
  19. BlueLighting1999

where to find these???

Where can i find one of those big ass antenas for my truck??? If you look at this guy who won the off roading truck of the month for new 4x4 rangers at the very bottom of the page he has one.:headbang::headbang:
  20. BlueLighting1999

Light bars?

Can you make a light bar at home for unnder $82 bucks? If so what would you have to do?:icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad