• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. tires for sale

anybody around me need any 215/60/r14 bfg radial t/as they have no more than a thousand miles on them im wanting $125 for them
  2. park light housing

does anyone know how to remove the park light and trim from around the headlight of a 89 ranger if so can you please tell me or show me some pics on how to do it thanks:icon_confused:
  3. fuel lines

can anyone tell me where i can get new fuel lines for my 89 ranger 2.3
  4. temperature switch

where exactly is the other temp switch on the intake of a 89 2.3 i replaced the one in the block jus wondering where the other one is on the intake
  5. i have a ? about wheels

will the wheels off my buddies 88 jeep comanche fit on my 89 ranger he has a set of dick cepeck wheels on it
  6. fuel pressure

ive got a 89 ranger 2.3 5spd 2wd i cant keep my fuel pressure on my fuel rail i have a new pump filter and injectors in it one time i have 40 lbs the next its just air could this be the relay or the regulator?
  7. Can someone please help???

I have a 89 ranger 2.3 5spd 2wd i put a new fuel pump filter and injectors in it and it will run for a little while then sounds like backfire and cuts off but one min i have 40lbs of fuel at fuel rail the next i have air can someone please help me figure this out? respond quickly
  8. i have a ?

Yall know i was having problems with my ranger idleing but i got that fixed my return line for my fuel was stopped and i was getting too much fuel but i went out to start it this morning and it started but had a skip like it did when i got the fuel line fixed then it cut off and wouldnt start...
  9. i have a problem

i have a 89 ranger 2.3 5spd 2wd and i had a fuel line clip break on one of the lines to the pump and before i caught it i noticed there was oil in my exhaust pipe and gas in my oil pan can someone help me with this quickly thanks
  10. 89 2.3

i have a 89 ranger 2.3 5spd 2wd and i had a fuel line clip break on one of the lines to the pump and before i caught it i noticed there was oil in my exhaust pipe and gas in my oil pan can someone help me with this quickly thanks
  11. 89 2.3 5spd

i have a 89 standrd cab 2wd 5spd and one of my lines came off my fuel pump i dropped the tank to fix it but how do i get the fill neck back on the tank im doing this by myself
  12. Egr vacum solenoid

Can the egr vacum solenoid cause the engine to run rough at idle but run fine driving its on a 89 ranger 2.3 5spd
  13. 2.3 engine runnig rough

I have a 89 ranger 2.3 5spd and when it idles it sounds like it has a camshaft in it but it doesnt ive replaced everything but the egr valve and still no fix can someone help me please

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad