• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bigfltruck

how do put links in your post?

so i want to make a thred with a link to a web site how do i do that?
  2. bigfltruck

fan cluch wont come off

i have a '87 2.9 v6 and cant get the fan cluch off. i rented the tool for it and it just wants to round off if you have some tricks or tips please help. sorry if spelling is bad not to good at it.
  3. bigfltruck

6-8 inch lift ?

i have a 87 2.9 v6 extended cab ranger stx that im fixing to lift. im swapping in a dana 35 and 8.8 with 5:13 gears and i have a 6" heavy duty skyjacker lift that im going to use. well i have heard that people run 6" coils in the 4" holes on the bracket for better alignment, so i was wondering...
  4. bigfltruck

what driveshaft for 6" lift?

i have a 89 bronco2 im fixn to lift 6". it has a 2.9 v6, with a 5 speed trans, manual 1350 transfercase and stock axles. i want to know if there is a drive shaft that i can use for the rear that will just bolt in so i dont have to drop $$$ at the shaft shop. thanks for eney help.
  5. bigfltruck

need some help.

well i put this in the 2.9 v6 forum and didn't get much of a response so if someone can help me i will be so gratefull, doing the swap this weekend. im swaping a 89 bronco II 2.9 v6 with no egr into my 87 ranger that has a 2.9 v6 with an egr. im swaping computer from the b2 into the ranger and...
  6. bigfltruck

swaping motors do i need the wiring harness?

so im swaping a 89 bronco II 2.9 v6 with no egr into my 87 ranger that has a 2.9 v6 with an egr. im swaping computer from the b2 into the ranger and keeping the throttle body from the ranger. im wondering if i need to swap the engine wiring harness and if i do will it just plug into the existing...
  7. bigfltruck

ECM Question

My question is: Can I use an '89 2wd automatic 2.9 v6 Bronco ll ECM in a '87 4wd automatic 2.9 v6 Ranger? I am also putting the engine from the bronco into the ranger, if that helps. I am mainly wondering if this will affect my 4wd beacuse I have the electric push button 4wd. Thank you for any...
  8. bigfltruck

2wd to 4wd gear box

i have an 89 b2 4x4 that needs a new ps gear box and i have a 87 2wd ranger thats my parts truck can i use a 2wd gear box on the 4x4 as long as i put the 4x4 pitman arm on the 2wd gear box? thanks for eney help.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad