• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. please help w/ my 02 f150

I have a 2002 f-150 4wd w/ the 5.4 vin code L engine. I keep getting the SES codes Po 171 and PO 174 "system adaptive too lean". I have replaced the following: PCV valve and hose and elbow at the back of the intake, oyxgen sensors, the air fliter, EGR valve, EGR solinoid DPFE sensor, fuel filter...
  2. SAS on 97-03 F-150

I have a 02 F-150 4x4. I have been searching what seems like for months on doing a SAS on my truck. I have read through several build threads on here about SAS on a RBV's and was wondering if anyone had some good info that I could use for my 150. I have posted this question on some other forums...
  3. any way to get 31/10.50/15's on 86 supercab 4x4 for cheap?

I am posting this for my cousin as his PC just died. he has a 86 supercab 4x4 and is wanting to put 31/10.50/15 tires on it as it NEEDS tires badly. he cant afford a lift right now so is there any way of getting 31's to fit with a SAFE and cheap way to lift?
  4. Will this work?

My cousin has a 86 ranger supercab 4x4 2.9 w/ a junk A4ld. I know that a C-4 will bolt up to it so I was wondering if a an AOD would bolt up as well? from what I've been told an AOD is esseintally a C-4 w/ an overdrive 4th gear.I know where I can get one out of a 87 f150 w/ a transfer case w/ it...
  5. have reverse but NO forward gears in A4ld

My cousin has a 86 supercab 4X4 Ranger 2.9 v-6,electric shift t-case w/ the A4ld. He HAS reverse but NO forward gears. Any idea's on just what this could be?:bawling::icon_confused: Fluid level is ok a little dark but nothing out of the ordinary. no fluid leaks either.I was thinking it could be...
  6. 2.9L a4ld to c-4 auto swap?

I am trying to find info for my cousin. he has a 86 ranger supercab w/ the 2.9and the dreaded a4ld automatic. his truck is 4x4. I read in the tech section of this site about swapping the dreadded a4ld to a c-4 three speed auto. I know that the front driveshaft from a 84-85 bronc 2 or a ranger...
  7. new member here!

Hello My name is Kevan and I just joined this site!! Although I do not have a Ranger I love all Ford trucks!! I have a 2002 F 150 Screw{crew cab}!!My cousin is redneckfordranger1986!!!:yahoo:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad