• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. EnglishDan

HELP! - Problems starting - sometimes??

Has anybody come across this... My 1994 3.0l 4x4 started and ran great until a few days ago!! Now, when I try to start, sometimes it fires up straight away but sometimes it doesn't fire. The engine is turning over fast as normal but it will not fire. I will turn it off and try again - exactly...
  2. EnglishDan

Headlight bulb - what do you think?

I've decided that I need better light, not so much the high beam but more the regular beam I have seen these on ebay... anybody tried these...
  3. EnglishDan

Tech video, How to make a Euro Style Grille

I have created a tech video, but cannot figure how to get it on the site. How to make a Euro Style Grille. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLTtYP6kfwk
  4. EnglishDan

Presenting the 'Euro Style Grille'

So here it is guys!! This has been my little project over the last few days. These types of grilles are really popular on the street cars over in Europe, however I have never seen this mod done on a ranger (not saying I am the first though, just I've never seen it on a ranger). I have done this...
  5. EnglishDan

Cheap Mod

Look at the difference a pair of crystal clear turn lights make...Ebay... I am also in the process of modding a new grille for it as well - a 'Euro Style Grille'. The grille is almost complete, as soon as it is finished I will post some pics and maybe a tech video on how to build the 'Euro...
  6. EnglishDan

What are these clear taillights off?

I bought these off ebay. They were posted for a 94 ranger - but they do not fit my 94 ranger!!!!! Any idea what they are off? ...and do you want to buy them? Unused - Offers?:dunno:
  7. EnglishDan

What are these clear taillights off?

I bought these off ebay. They were posted for a 94 ranger - but they do not fit my 94 ranger!!!!! Any idea what they are off? ...and do you want to buy them? Unused - Offers?:dunno:
  8. EnglishDan

Let's see some pics of lights!

I'm looking at some new headlights/taillights but can't decide what? So, let's see some pics!!:icon_bounceblue:
  9. EnglishDan

Kentucky strobe light laws??

I was looking at strobe lights today at Pepboys. I am going to install some strobe lights in my rear window for emergencies only - I am thinking orange and maybe even white facing forward behind the grille. Just for emergencies. Does anyone know of any laws effecting this in Kentucky?
  10. EnglishDan

Any pointers on installing these??

Just bought these bumper bed rails tonight for $15 for the pair!!! - like new!!! Anybody installed this type before??? Any pointers??? Thanks, Dan:icon_thumby:
  11. EnglishDan

How do I remove my headlights? (94)

How do I remove the headlights (the whole unit, not just the bulbs) on my 94 ranger?:icon_confused:
  12. EnglishDan

What type of blue is this?

What type of blue is this?.... It is a 1994 Xlt
  13. EnglishDan

At what speed can I engage 4H?

I know in my 94 Ranger I can engage 4H up to 55mph, but my friend has a 95 explorer with the electronic twist switch. He thinks that he has to be fully stopped to engage 4H - any clues?:icon_confused: Happy New Year!
  14. EnglishDan

Anyone replaced the Vacuum Diaphragm?

When changing from park - drive/overdrive/reverse or between reverse and drive/overdrive it takes probably a quarter of a second and then clunks on in. Whilst driving it shifts beautiful between gears. From what I've read it could be the vacuum diaphragm. The problem is, I've never done one or...
  15. EnglishDan

Carfax report

I know this sounds cheeky, but, I could do with a carfax report for 1FTCR15U8RPA39511. I could pay like everyone else - I know, but I have already bought the truck, so isn't a matter of life or death. And, you may have already paid for 10 and not going to use them all - If things were the other...
  16. EnglishDan

Can I shift between overdive and drive while driving?

This may be a really stupid sounding question, but this is my first automatic. Can I shift between drive and overdrive whilst driving? And when should I be in overdrive rather than drive? I sometimes pull a 17' ski boat as well!:blush:
  17. EnglishDan

94 Ranger - 4x4 not working!

Help! I just bought a 94 ranger 4x4. Everything is good except there is no 4x4. When I press the switch nothing happens. The lights next to the switches do not come on and neither do the lights on the dash. I cannot hear any clicking sounds either. Be nice, this is my first ranger!:icon_confused:
  18. EnglishDan

94 Ranger - 4x4 not working!!

Help! I just bought a 94 ranger 4x4. Everything is good except there is no 4x4. When I press the switch nothing happens. The lights next to the switches do not come on and neither do the lights on the dash. I cannot hear any clicking sounds either. Be nice, this is my first ranger!:icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad