• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. my new x and a couple ?s

i picked up a 99 ex sport last week for 600. its got 164000miles, 4.0, auto trans and 3.73 gears. put about 100 bucks into it for tune up LOF and a couple small things to fix the check engine light. I love it so far but i wanna correct the rear sag,whats the best way. and i also plan on a 3in...
  2. body lift bolts

i just bought a 99 explorer sport for a second vehicle and i wanna put a body lift in. i have enough blocks left over from other pordject that i dant wanna buy a kit i just need to no what size bolts i need to buy. i also plan to do some custom bumpers so i want need the lift peices for those...
  3. my 91 f350

this is my 91 f350 was idi 73 that i worked the pump a lil and turboed, but it snapped the gear off the oil pump and blew up so i swapped in a cummins, still has t5 tranny, runnin 35s with a 3in body lift, 5 inch stacks, and swapped on a 96 f150 body and painted it. i have done alot to her over...
  4. DPFE tubing

i have a 99 sploder i just picked up and its throwing a code because one on the rubber lines going to the dpfe is brittle and broken. does anyone know where you can get this hose i believe it is a high temp silicon. no parts store can do anything for me i haven't called for yet prol will tom...
  5. hey im back

hey guys i used to pretty much live here a few years ago but sold the ranger and have had a ford f350 since then, i just did a cummins swap on that so i wanted something else to tinker on lol. i just bought a 02 explorer for 600. for a 2nd vehicle so im bock i donno even no what my old name was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad