• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. juggalomania92

Quick shifter question...

is the m5r2 and m5r1 shifter the same? like could a hurst for a m5r1 fit the m5r2?
  2. juggalomania92

5.0 Transmission

Alright, so this may seem really dumb. But I know that the 300i6 shares the bellhousing pattern as the 302 and 351w, and I know that the f150 came with a m50d behind them. So my question is, is the m5od the same length between the f150 and the ranger? and what about the tailshaft? did ford think...
  3. juggalomania92

Saw one of the most bad ass things yesterday..

So a buddy of mine has this car he started when he was younger and its been revised 3 times but I saw it yesterday and its sweet.. he drove it on the street when he was younger but back then it was had a d44 and 9inch and was on 36s It's a 66 Mustang coupe, 2.5ton rockwells, custom frame, 4...
  4. juggalomania92

Steering wheel and Cruise control

Alright, so in my 91 I want to take the factory wheel off and put on an after market one, I have cruise control now, is there a way that I could rewire the buttons and still have all of them work, just put them somwhere else other than the wheel? I know that I can get a horn button to go in the...
  5. juggalomania92

Quick tranny and gear question

Alright so I have a 91 Eddie Bauer X it's got 3.73s in it and i'm gonna lift it with a 3" body lift and a 2" suspension lift and I want to run 33s can I get 4.10s and be good or could I do a hybrid m5od swap and keep the 3.73s? Also is the hybrid transmission the same as a 2.9 transmission? I...
  6. juggalomania92

F150 coil spacer vs Skyjacker softride 2"

I want to put them in my 91 ex because I'm going up to 31s but I just wanna keep the height good for looks and function which one is better? The spacer or coil? By spacer I mean factory f150 spacer
  7. juggalomania92

Can someone do an Autocheck or similar for me?

I was wondering if someone could do an Autocheck for me on the vin 1G8ZH5282XZ201964 It's not my car, my girlfriend's parents just bought it for her without her knowing and the thing runs like shit and it has a loose door skin, so I wanted to get some more information on it. Thanks in...
  8. juggalomania92

Missin' my Ranger

Soooo... I'm starting to miss having a Ranger my first 2 vehicles were Rangers and I got rid of my last one for a 91 Explorer because it was just the right thing to do at the time. Now with my gf looking for a first car it looks more and more like it's going to be a Ranger and it's kind of...
  9. juggalomania92

Anybody remember these....

It's a Tandy ct350 I have it and the leather case that I believe they came with, and I don't have a charger for it but I figured out that the cord for my radar detector will charge it, and it works great, anyone have info on what it may be worth? or just some information about it?
  10. juggalomania92

No idea what to do =/

I know this sounds dumb but I have a 91 explorer 4 door and don't know what to do... As of right now I have everything in my basement to do a ~2inch lift I have f150 spacers, front shocks, and shackles. I just need rear but I read stock rear shocks will work with just shackles. I have a set...
  11. juggalomania92

Just seeing if there would be interest

Alright, so I have a car seat for a toddler, and it says not to use it after december 09 anyway its in great condition, and an eddie bauer seat at that, and its about the same color as the explorer tan seats. I honestly have no use for it, and wanted to know if there would be interest in it on...
  12. juggalomania92

Looking at buying a body lift

the one for my explorer costs 197 which is ridiculous, my question is, will one from a ranger fit? and what about the steering extension? let me know asap
  13. juggalomania92

Can someone help me figure out what I have exactly?

I have these parts for a lift kit, but I don't know what company makes the brackets or anything like that
  14. juggalomania92

How common are these...

I found a set of floor mats, they are blue and have the Ford Oval in the center of the mat, and says ranger in white near the bottom of them, they are rubber too
  15. juggalomania92

1994 Taurus SHO ATX HELP!

Alright, so my uncle has a 94 SHO automatic and the car wont go into drive but he still has low and reverse. My question is, is there something electronic that would cause this or is the tranny just shot? I know the motor has high miles but the tranny was replaced. Another question is, does the...
  16. juggalomania92

alright, new to this square body stuff lol

so i had a 94 ranger and i was gonna put 33s on it, i have a 91 sploder now and i wanna put the 33s on it, i know that im gonna have to lift it im gonna do a coil spacer and shackles, i have shocks for the front, but heres the question my tires i have are 33x12.5x15 my rims are american racing...
  17. juggalomania92

quick quesiton about my backspacing

so i have a 91 sploder and im going to do a 2inch suspension with spacers and shackles, and a 3 inch body lift. i have a set of 33x12.5x15s and i have a set of 15x8 rims with 4.25" backspacing, will i run into trouble with this if so how much?
  18. juggalomania92

whats a used m5od worth

i have an m5od and was wondering what its worth, its in great working condition and i have a clutch for it, the clutch has about 8k on it and i have a brand new slave cylinder for it
  19. juggalomania92

Need a flareside measurement

alright, i have tool box that i dont use and it looked a little too small for my ranger fleetside, and i want to know how wide the inside of the bedrails are on the flareside, so i can possibly sell the box. thanks
  20. juggalomania92

so, i already seached but couldnt figure it out...

so a couple days ago i got a 91 explorer 4 door auto, and the gas gauge is definitely not accurate what so ever. i put 6 gallons in it and the needle didnt go up 6 gallons, or close to it, and the needle moves around while im driving its not like it moves at a steady pace downwards, it will move...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad