• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Replacing Fuel lines question

So I replaced the fuel pump and filler hose on my '94 Supercab due to age and rust which cause the truck to spray gas all over the place. There was a pinhole leak on the supply tube that probably explains the rough running and lack of power. During this repair I had to cut the fuel line as the...
  2. 94 running rough - Solved!

So my '94 was running rough after a few minutes after startup. Engine would bog down and pop/backfire. After a few minutes of this the truck would run normally. This seem to only happen after a cold start. Did some research here and most suggested replacing fuel filter right off the bat. Bought...
  3. Speaker setup

Putting new speakers in my truck to replace the original factory speakers. Have the Alpine 9856 HU already. Plan to use Alpine SPS-507's which are 2 way speakers. Couple guys at work suggested using those in the rear and some 3 ways up front. I happen to have a new pair of 6X8 Kenwood 3 ways...
  4. Alpine in 1994 Ext. cab

I just installed an Alpine 9856 HU in my 1994 Ext Cab Ranger. Pulled the factory unit out and bought a harness converter from BB. Wired everything up and ran my iPod cable from the HU to the glovebox in under 20 minutes. There is nothing like turning on a new stereo for the first time and...
  5. Overheating '94 2.3L

I have a 1994 2.3L 5 speed Ranger that just started overheating the other night. She has 207,xxx on her and appears to have been maintained fairly well, but I have no documentation proving it. Had the truck for a few months now. Temp gauge never went beyond the "R" in Normal. I let my son take...
  6. New in MI

Hello all, After 23 years of driving station wagons, mini vans and a couple of cars, I am back in a truck again! Bought a 1994 Ranger XLT extended cab in November and instantly remembered why I loved my last truck. This truck is Black with gray cloth 60/40 seats. Body is almost perfect as the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad