• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Finally my turbo engine is getting putting together

I BUY THE BLOCK OF THE 2.3T LIKE 3 YEARS AGO LOL,AND WAS IN HOLD THE PROJECT :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl: THE PART LIST BLOCK FROM MERKUR 87 I THINK HEAD FROM 89 THUNDERBIRD TURBO CAMSHAFT FROM 93 WITH ROLLER ROCKERS :D:D MANIFOLD FROM THUNDERBIRD 89 BIG VAM ;) FROM BMW ;) ECM FROM...
  2. Engine wire harness question

Finally i am putting together the engine of my 2.3t ;) ,i put the new rings rods and crankshaft bearings in the block,the problem i dont found any cheap and close wire harness in SOUTH CALIFORNIA :sad: ,and i found one complete wire harness from ranger 94 with 2.3 engine,that wire harness can...
  3. Help for buy a diesel engine

Hi guys,i never own before a diesel car,but with the gas at 4.00 bucks i think so is time now :bawling: The question is this,i found a diesel engine complete is still in the dodge ram 50(i am sure is the 2.3 turbo diesel)i saw the turbo,i spin the turbo and spin fine,and with a vise grips...
  4. One question

Finally i bought one ranger for turbocharging(3 days ago lol)is a 4 cylinders,stick shift(Mazda M50D-R1),and extra cab,the question is that trans can handle the power from the engine? or i saw couple T5 from mustangs with 2.3 from the year around 85-89,and that tranny is the same like the...
  5. The 280 Project!!

YEAH THIS IS MY FIRST POST :icon_hornsup: I SELL JEEP PARTS ON CL,AND CHECKIN THERE(BECAUSE I SPEND MANY HOURS THERE :( )I FOUND A TRUCK WITH A BIG CRASH FOR 495 BUCKS,YES A FORD RANGER 98,AND I MY GIRL WHO WORK AND LIVE IN AMERICA IS TIRED OF USING HER CAR LIKE A TRUCK AND I THINK I GO TO ASK...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad