• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Best 2.3 to build?

ONLY YOU NEED IS A 4 PISTONS(FROM A 2.3 T ARE OEM FORGED)A T3 TURBO FROM EARLY TBIRD/MUSTANG/COUGAR,LATER SWITCH TO IHI TURBO(SUPPOST TO BE FOR FAST SPOOL),ECM FROM 88/89 STICK SHIFT TBIRD OR MUSTANG SVO (SUPPOST TO BE SVO IS RATED TO 190/195 HP)AND A BIG VAM(IS KINDA MAF METER)AND USE A ROLLER...
  2. Finally my turbo engine is getting putting together

I BUY THE BLOCK OF THE 2.3T LIKE 3 YEARS AGO LOL,AND WAS IN HOLD THE PROJECT :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl: THE PART LIST BLOCK FROM MERKUR 87 I THINK HEAD FROM 89 THUNDERBIRD TURBO CAMSHAFT FROM 93 WITH ROLLER ROCKERS :D:D MANIFOLD FROM THUNDERBIRD 89 BIG VAM ;) FROM BMW ;) ECM FROM...
  3. Engine wire harness question

Finally i am putting together the engine of my 2.3t ;) ,i put the new rings rods and crankshaft bearings in the block,the problem i dont found any cheap and close wire harness in SOUTH CALIFORNIA :sad: ,and i found one complete wire harness from ranger 94 with 2.3 engine,that wire harness can...
  4. Help for buy a diesel engine

Hi guys,i never own before a diesel car,but with the gas at 4.00 bucks i think so is time now :bawling: The question is this,i found a diesel engine complete is still in the dodge ram 50(i am sure is the 2.3 turbo diesel)i saw the turbo,i spin the turbo and spin fine,and with a vise grips...
  5. axle measurements?????

Mmm The ford 9 big bearing and dana 44 high pinion from a full size bronco are in 63.5 inchs,and are from the 78 and 79 only!! And the early bronco are around 58 o 59 inchs
  6. Please post your axle photos..........

Dana 60 from ford f350 THIS IS A DANA 60 FROM A FORD 1988 F350(BOM VERIFIED) WITH KING PIN,AND DOUBLE PISTON CALIPERS
  7. Dana 44 questions

Yep Yep u can swap the rotors,brake calipers and all the stuff,because both diffs are danas 44,the only difference is the dana 44 from f250 is call heavy duty and the housing tubes are more thick,and one is set up for leaves and other for coil spings!! P.s the f250 is more wide than the diff...
  8. Another Dana 44 question

Better late than never lol Sorry for take forever,i am little dumb for understand the english languague,and u want i take the measurement from where is the red thing to the magnet right?
  9. Another Dana 44 question

I have that junk dana 44 hp I have that diff here in my garage to plan to use in my jeep,tomorrow i take the pics u need is from 79 full size bronco dana 44 hp UPSSS,.WHAT MEASUREMENT U NEED FROM THE RADIUS ARM MOUNTS,WICH ONES,FROM THE DIFF OR THE CHASSIS?IF U NEED FROM THE DIFF I HAVE...
  10. dana 44 carrier break

Easy like this Is 2 types of carriers in the dana 44,the type 3 and type 4 the type 3 is for gear ratio from 3.94 and down,example,u have gear ratio from 3,73 and down,like 3.45,,327 and more low,u can´t put gears like 4.11 and up!! Type 4,is for gears 4.00 and up,if u buy a carrier with...
  11. One question

Finally i bought one ranger for turbocharging(3 days ago lol)is a 4 cylinders,stick shift(Mazda M50D-R1),and extra cab,the question is that trans can handle the power from the engine? or i saw couple T5 from mustangs with 2.3 from the year around 85-89,and that tranny is the same like the...
  12. The 280 Project!!

YEAH THIS IS MY FIRST POST :icon_hornsup: I SELL JEEP PARTS ON CL,AND CHECKIN THERE(BECAUSE I SPEND MANY HOURS THERE :( )I FOUND A TRUCK WITH A BIG CRASH FOR 495 BUCKS,YES A FORD RANGER 98,AND I MY GIRL WHO WORK AND LIVE IN AMERICA IS TIRED OF USING HER CAR LIKE A TRUCK AND I THINK I GO TO ASK...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad