• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 84bluebronco2

94 F150 running rough

Been awhile since I checked in here, but figured I should start here for problem solving.. Recently came into possession of a 94 F150 4x4 302/Auto. If the truck sets overnight it will tend to have a low/rough idle when it drops from high idle, and almost tries to stall. A quick flick of the...
  2. 84bluebronco2

Head light switch issue

94 Explorer XLT Head lights have been acting up recently, as in pull switch and lights occasionally decide to illuminate. If you fiddle with the switch you could get them to turn on... replaced switch today, no headlights at all... Tried original switch, brand new replacement, and a spare...
  3. 84bluebronco2

CEL Code Help

94 Explorer XLT, 4.0, M5OD, BW1354M Got around to pulling my codes today. Truck runs, but choppy under hard throttle (3k area and higher), and smells incredibly rich. KOEO: 337 - EGR position sensor above max voltage Continuous Memory: 181 - Adaptive fuel limit reached part throttle right...
  4. 84bluebronco2

Tax time overhaul?

Been throwing the idea of fixing up my 94 Explorer XLT or retiring her in favor of a newer Ranger/Explorer... The body is fairly clean. Just a touch of rust has appeared on that rear fender since this pic. Already has Warn hubs. Don't have picks of the interior right now, but also clean...
  5. 84bluebronco2

New flywheel?

Gonna pick up a clutch kit at autozone, so should I grab a flywheel? I don't have any shuddering, but my slave is leaking... Any advice? Thanks 84BB2
  6. 84bluebronco2

Rubber Seal for T-Case wires

I just wrapped up the install of my 1354M, and was wondering what you guy's would suggest I use to seal around the wires coming through the floor?
  7. 84bluebronco2

T-Case Wiring

Finally wrapping up my 1354M swap, and hit one last bump... What colors do I splice to, and where are they for the dash lights?
  8. 84bluebronco2

1354M linkage adjustment.

There are two bolts on my linkage attaching to my M5OD. Do I just have to loosen the 14mm one to adjust the linkage to get 2h, 4h, 4n, and 4l to work properly?
  9. 84bluebronco2

Clutch Kits

So now that I have my new 1354M installed, I think I want to tear it out and do the clutch. I'm trying to do everything around the tranny but the guts themselves... I've done the shift rail plugs, changing the fluid, and putting in the shift repair kit in hopes that I'll get smoother shifts. No...
  10. 84bluebronco2

M5OD Refill

Can I remove the shifter and fill from the top if I pull the fill plug to stop from over filling? I'm getting ready to swap in an 1354M and figured I would give the tranny fluid a change. Thanks!
  11. 84bluebronco2

Dealer parts...

I called the local ford dealer looking for the shifter bushing for an M5OD... All I wanted to do is fix the slop in my shifter, but they want $110+ for the bushing... Does this sound right to anyone?
  12. 84bluebronco2

94 Explorer VSS

I'm looking at swapping a 96 BW1354M into my 94 Explorer. How would you recommend I tackle the VSS Issue?
  13. 84bluebronco2

1354E to 1354M 94 Explorer

My 94 Explorer currently has a M5OD/1354E and I want to swap to the 1354M. I've found one from a 96 Ranger with an M5OD/1354M, but using the search bar leads me to ask a few questions... 1. My current factory D-Shafts should be plug and play? 2. The pigtail for the indicators on the dash: plug...
  14. 84bluebronco2

94 Explorer Starting Issue

Having a bit of an electrical issue with my 94 Explorer XLT. Went to leave a friend's house two mornings ago, and no start when I turn the key... 4.0 M5OD 4x4 So far I believe I have eliminated solenoid, battery, and starter issues. I can jump the solenoid with a screwdriver to get her to fire...
  15. 84bluebronco2

Rusty Floor (picture heavy)

I'm sure this has been done a million times, but I had a bit of a rust issue... Decided to tackle the project with a wire wheel on the end of my drill, a sandwich, and then a can of bed liner. Once it dried, and i think it turned out well, the floor was recovered by a piece of stain master...
  16. 84bluebronco2

1350M vs 1354M

If I'm not mistaken, the 1350 has 4 planetary gears vs the 1354's 6 gears. I know about the different front outputs as well. Would a 1350M hold up behind a 4.0/M5OD that isn't used for any serious off road? I'd rather have a manual T-Case, and I'm not striking much luck in finding a 1354M for...
  17. 84bluebronco2

Front Hubs

Over the past few weeks, my auto hubs have been working on taking a dump... :annoyed: I dropped my Explorer off and had my mechanic install some new hubs, and he found a pair of Warn manual hubs. I prefer a manual hub over an auto, but what is the general feel about Warn hubs on a D35?
  18. 84bluebronco2

4x4 issue. 94 Explorer XLT

As always, you guys help me out when my truck decides to have it's moments... Figured I'd ask here first... 94 Explorer XLT 4x4 BW1354E Auto Hubs M5OD 4.0 When driving it sounds like something is making a notable humming noise in my front end. It made this sound once before when I turned the...
  19. 84bluebronco2

Steamy Goodness...

Pulled into the driveway today, and noticed the smell of antifreeze and saw steam coming out from the right side of the hood.... Shut the engine off and popped the hood and it looked like the steam was coming from the area around the heater core hoses... Does that plastic fitting have a tendency...
  20. 84bluebronco2

Clutch on my 1994 Explorer XLT.

Hey Everyone, My truck has a bit of squeal under moderate to heave throttle, and under load (hills and such). If I depress the clutch, the sound is gone, and does not happen when revved in neutral with clutch engaged. There is no chattering or rough engagement in 1st gear, although it will not...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad