• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. kiragyu

Engine swap issues

Ok so I swapped in an 06 sohc into my 98 Mazda b3000 I rewired the PCM harness so everything lined up. But I recently found out that the 06 doesn't have a gem module at all so I bought a 99 explorer sohc PCM but wouldn't start it would turn over but not start. So my question o electrical gurus...
  2. kiragyu

The best swap for 98-2000 pvh

go read this tech forum stop fooling around with the pvh and fix the problem period. im serious i havent had to worry about 4wd since its always there when i need it http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/99hubswap.htm
  3. kiragyu

true duals to come

well i need a new exhaust because of my engine swap (06 sohc into a 98 mazda b3k) anyway im getting a true dual exhaust. so its going to be 2 1/4 after the header to these cats http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MPE-53005/ then down to these mufflers http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-638221/...
  4. kiragyu

4.0 vehicle speed sensor

ok guys i was wondering how does an 06 ranger gets its speedometer reading. does it get it from a vss at the rear diff or does it get it from somewhere else i am so confused right now because i did an engine swap from a 98 mazda b3k to an 06 ranger 4.0 and my speedo is just bouncing and my 4x4...
  5. kiragyu

98-2000 pvh to explorer swap

i know its in the tech forum but i just completed my swap this weekend its awesome i dont have the front drive shaft hooked up because i did an engine swap and havent gotten a new exhaust yet. but it drives fine feel free to message me and ask me ANY questions you have about the swap
  6. kiragyu

3.0 swap to 4.0 swap have a few questions

so i swapped in a 06 ranger 4.0 into a 98 mazda b3000 well the speedo doesnt work because its connected to the output shaft speed sensor on the tranny. well i know i should swap in a new gem module to make everything work right but i was wondering if i could just splice my old speed sensor into...
  7. kiragyu

98 mazda to 01+ ranger front clip

hey guys i was wondering if it was possible to switch the mazda front clip for a ranger. just because i cant find any headlight mods for the mazda headlights.
  8. kiragyu

superlift 85150 shocks

just bought some will post review when i get the time to put them in along with PICTURES!!!! collapsed length 17.7" extended length 30.7" twin tube
  9. kiragyu

HELP 3.0 to 4.0 swap think engine is in limp mode

ok guys i did a swap from a 98 3.0 to a 07 4.0 kept the old exhaust well it was hooked up truck revs to 3000rpm but then when you put it in drive it revs fine till you get to 1500rpm then bogs and almost cuts out. i think it is in a limp mode because one of the old o2 sensors doesnt show...
  10. kiragyu

3.0 to 4.0 alternator wiring

ok guys my swap is almost complete i have a 98 mazda b3k and i swapped in a 07 ranger 4.0. well the wiring for the alternator of the 4.0 doesnt match up at all, it has an external plug vs. the 98 3.0 which has the wires in the engine harness. well my question is could i take those wires out of...
  11. kiragyu

98 3.0 to 06 sohc conversion

98 3.0 to 06 4.0 sohc conversion ok guys i know everyone has had alot of questions about this kind of swap over well me and my friend (who did most of the work at his auto shop) are going to sit down and write out what all he did with a parts list of what we needed and what not. my truck...
  12. kiragyu

alternator wiring 3.0 vs 4.0 and a few other questions about the swap please help

1. ok guys i got the 4.0 pretty much installed but was wondering how the pins would line up from a 98 b3k to a 2007 4.0 i know that i will have to take some pins out but would i be able to get a seperate connecters and be able to plug in the matching wires and have it work? 2. ok another...
  13. kiragyu

3.0 4.0 wiring digrams

i was wondering if anyone had diagrams for the 3.0 engine and 4.0 sohc engines i have the sohc engine in i just need the diagrams
  14. kiragyu

5r55e wiring issues

ok guys i wanted to know if this transmission wiring harness was compatible with my 2006 5r55e tranny it says for 95 and up but im just not sure...
  15. kiragyu

5R55E wiring

hey guys im doing a 4.0 swap and i was wondering what kind of harness i would need for the tranny it is a 2007 5R55E tranny
  16. kiragyu

2007 4.0 engine and tranny swap into a 98

hey guys i was wondering i found a 2007 4.0 engine and tranny to swap into my 98 3.0 truck. my question is will the motor and tranny be the same length as my engine and tranny now? and also will i need the pcm out of that truck or will i be able to flash the pcm that is in the truck now and have...
  17. kiragyu

3.0 super low to no compression in cylinders 2 and 5

well this past friday i was driving up to my friends cabin and i noticed i didnt have alot of power (couldnt go faster then 75mph) i didnt think anything of it because i have big tires and i had a big tree stand in the back well it developed a knock that sounded like a machine gun when i would...
  18. kiragyu

Tire pressure on an e rated tire

ok guys i bought some treadwright howlers on 265/75/16 on an E rated casing and the tire guys at discount say run them at 50psi because other wise they break down the sidewalls because the tires overheat. but i drive a ranger and the door says 35 so which one should i go with or should i just...
  19. kiragyu

torque curve problems

ok guys i have a 98 mazda b3000 with 132xxx miles on it and i changed the tranny fluid and filter at 125xxx. well now when i step on the gas when i get to the torque curve i have no power or it will have torque then stop then i will have torque. but all the while it will keep reving up. im just...
  20. kiragyu

2002 3.8

what do you guys think of this i am nervous about buying just because there isnt much write up about the 3.8 being swapped into newer rangers 98+ http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/pts/2378715625.html

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad