• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1993 ranger wont start

I have a 1993 ford ranger 2wd 4 cylinder 160xxx miles. Today it wouldnt start i have spark but no fuel pressure out of the shrader value so its the fuel pump right? i think so but how do i test it? also i have multiple engine codes that i dont know how to fix i have lean bank 1, bad egr valve...
  2. 2.3 liter head gasket replacement

I have a 1993 Ford Ranger xlt cab 2.3 liter 5 speed 160,000 miles. Recently my check engines lights been on for a week. i thought the cold air intake might be throwing the code cuz its been really cold. So upon futher inspection i checked my old and noticed it was runny looking with some coolant...
  3. removing a manuel trans

i have a 1993 ford ranger supercab 4 cylinder 2wd 5 speed manuel trans and im trying to replace the clutch i have every bolt out and the trans is sitting on the jack but the only thing stoping me is the hydralic line on the side of the trany ive tryed every quick disconect tool a couple...
  4. 1993 ford ranger runs rough

i have a 1993 ford ranger xlt 150,000 miles 4 cylinder 5 speed 2wd and almost everyday after 15mins of driving my check engine light come on but when i get to a auto parts store as soon as i turn it off it wont come back on sometimes it blinks twice then goes away but if i drive it more it will...
  5. 1993 ford ranger wont start

i have a 1993 ford ranger 2wd 4 cylinder 5 speed 155,000 miles. and my truck wont start i have a 12volt + new batter, new starter, new starter slynoid. and i turn my keys everything powers on but i dont hear anything no click and the starter doesnt kick on but when i put a screw driver on the...
  6. 1993 ford ranger wont start

i have a 1993 ford ranger 2wd 4 cylinder 5 speed 155,000 miles. and my truck wont start i have a 12volt + new batter, new starter, new starter slynoid. and i turn my keys everything powers on but i dont hear anything no click and the starter doesnt kick on but when i put a screw driver on the...
  7. 1993 ford ranger whine noise

i have a 1993 ford ranger xlt ext cab 2wd 2.3l 4 cylinder 5 speed 150,000 miles. And i started hearing a whine/whistle well goin down the road in netrual and throughout gears so i replaces both front wheel bearing inners and outters now i still have the noise. it almost sounds like its louder in...
  8. 1993 ford ranger wont start

i have a 1993 ford ranger and last week i was on my home from work and in the middle of traffic it just turned off so i pushed it off the road went and put 5 gallons of gas when fueling i noticed gas poruing out of the filler hose it had a crack in it so pushed it home droped the tank when i was...
  9. 1993 Ford Ranger wont start

i have a 1993 ford ranger and last week i was on my home from work and in the middle of traffic it just turned off so i pushed it off the road went and put 5 gallons of gas when fueling i noticed gas poruing out of the filler hose it had a crack in it so pushed it home droped the tank when i was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad