• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. kshack11

Brake Problem

I have a 98 ranger. i was just driving one day and my brakes gave out, the pedal went all the way to the floor. I had barely any pressure at all. so far I have replaced the master cylinder, brake fluid and the power brake booster. still nothing. so i bleed all the lines and my brake are the...
  2. kshack11

squeeky rear end

when i jump on the back of my 98 ranger it squeeks loud from the suspension. is there any way to decrease the noise or completely get rid of it?
  3. kshack11

Trouble with the front bumper

I have 98 ranger, and not to long ago i put a PA 3 in body lift on it. Some how we ran out of bolts for the front bumper so i just put the two on that i had and got some more the next day. Now i have all 4 bolts on that go to the bracket that PA gives you, but the bumper didnt line up. The back...
  4. kshack11

Winches?

I have a 98 ranger 4.0L V6 with a 3"BL and 31" tires, and i have been doing quite a bit of muddin. I've gotten stuck but the last time was a mess. A F250 powerstroke tryed to pull me out and did but got stuck in the process because he's stupid and doesnt know how to mud. but to get to the point...
  5. kshack11

passenger hub pops off?

So heres the story/problem, when I drove my 98 ranger out of the driveway I turn the wheel all the way to the right. As I go I straighten out the wheel, it starts pulling to the right, so I turn it left then the wheel wants to keep pulling left. I fight the wheel back and forth to keep it...
  6. kshack11

whats that signature

what is the truck signature that makes a truck and it can say ranger under it
  7. kshack11

Where can i find this part or even the name?

So my 98 ranger 4x4 has crap auto locking hubs, of course. So i have been troubleshooting the 4wd system and found i was getting vacuum pressure all the way to the PVH solenoid but it didnt give pressure from there, so im trying to replace it but i can not find where to buy one. Really im...
  8. kshack11

where to find this part?

So my 98 ranger 4x4 has crap auto locking hubs, of course. So i have been troubleshooting the 4wd system and found i was getting vacuum pressure all the way to the PVH solenoid but it didnt give pressure from there, so im trying to replace it but i can not find where to buy one. Really im...
  9. kshack11

Question about a little extra lift?

So i got this 98 ranger stock with a little bit over sized tires, and i just went muddin for the first time and have found my new hobby. I've been looking into getting a kinda cheap lift so i am getting a 3" body lift. I also came across the torsion lift in the tech library. I want to do that...
  10. kshack11

Question about a little extra lift?

So i got this 98 ranger stock with a little bit over sized tires, and i just went muddin for the first time and have found my new hobby. I've been looking into getting a kinda cheap lift so i am getting a 3" body lift. I also came across the torsion lift in the tech library. I want to do that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad