• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bronco II keeps dieing

I have a 86 Bronco II it keeps sputtering & dieing. I drove it yesterday & it was surging. last night it ran fine. any ideas.
  2. 1986 BII transfercase question

Can i replace my electric transfer case with a manual case? I have a automatic transmission the parts truck is a manual transmission.
  3. Gas mileage

What kind of gas mileage should i be getting? I have a 86 BII 2.9 4x4 it runs good no missing out or anything like that but my gas mileage sucks i can fill it up & i get around 275 miles to the tank. I was looking in the book it said its got a 23 gallon tank. I figured it to be getting roughly...
  4. 4x4 control module

I have a 86 Bronco II was needing to find out what years of ranger & B-IIs have the same 4x4 controll module.Wouldn't mind having a extra transfer case motor too. Having a hard time finding these parts in local salvageyard.
  5. 1350 tranfer case problem

Can't get my 4x4 to engage fuse is good. Took off the motor to the transfer case the triangle shaped shaft coming out of the tranfer case has turned & is in the wrong position to go back together. tried turning it it by hand it just turns back between 4high & 4 low . Won't stay in the 2 high...
  6. Fuel pump problems

I have a 87 ranger with a 1988 2.3 fi motor the problem i'm having is the fuel pump it's a inline carter. I have it wired through the fuse box when the key is on so is the pump. I'm on my 3rd pump this month. The tank is clean the pickup sock is clear, new fuel filter before the pump, line has...
  7. distibuter

I'm putting in a 1988 2.3fi in the place of 1987 2.0 carborated they have different distributors will one interchange with the other the one off the 88 is a little bit longer. Thanks Todd
  8. Will this transmission fit

I have a 87 ranger 2.0 with 5spd (toyo koyo). Was wanting to put in a 2.3 out of a 88 ranger. Will my toyo koyo tranny bolt up to the 2.3? Thanks, Todd
  9. Tranny swap

Will the 5speed tranny out of my 87 2.0 work on my 88 2.3? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad