• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bsmithbyitch

5 speed tranny question

Just need to know what 5 speed transmission came in an '84 ranger that has a bolt on bell housing and is married to a 3.0 v6. Thanks
  2. bsmithbyitch

Let's see if a stick of dynamite will make it work!!!.....

ok im not that mad yet, but i have a 95' ranger 2.3 5 speed 4X4 that is just being a SERIOUS pain in the ass:annoyed:......a few weeks ago it started running like crap spit sputter stall out and bogg down. so i changed the fuel filter and pump. didn't work...i then ran two scanners on it which...
  3. bsmithbyitch

About to kill my truck!!!

i have a 95 2.3 ranger with the 5 speed tranny....a couple of weeks ago it started running like crap spitting, sputtering, trying to stall out....first i ran sea foam through it hoping that it would clean out anything clogging the fuel system. that didn't work. so i ran the codes. the only thing...
  4. bsmithbyitch

Beeping

when i start my ranger up, it gives of these three beeps in one sequence with a pause in between. it does it repeatively until you get going for about a minute, if you go in reverse every once in a while, or if you stop at a stop sign but goes away once you get about 1/2 a mile down. also, The...
  5. bsmithbyitch

4x4 not engaging

ok my 95 ranger has the knob you turn to engage the four wheel drive, at first it wasn't working.....filled up the transfer case with fluid, worked fine. I just had a bass system put in it and now it is doing the same as before, i went back and made sure the transfer case was full. all the light...
  6. bsmithbyitch

Trs gears

has anyone ordered gears from trs?....if they have let me know because i need 4.88's but i dont know if the one's they have are for just the rear end or both.
  7. bsmithbyitch

Rear axle of 95 ranger??????

does anyone know what kind of rear axle comes stock in a 95 ranger? thanks.
  8. bsmithbyitch

Small engine and big tires

i got a ranger with a 4cyl (2.3) in it, right now it is on 33's with no lockers and 4.10 gears. my awesome girlfriend is going to have my truck put in the shop with mods including sas, locker in the rear end, 6in of lift with 38's. if i were to do this i know that i would need lower gears. would...
  9. bsmithbyitch

Quick question (rear end)

what kind of rear end comes stock in a 95 ranger? it has 4.10 gear, and is a 2.3:icon_confused:
  10. bsmithbyitch

what parts do i need for a straight axle swap

besides the axle what extra parts would i need for a sas on my ranger, right now the independent is coil spring and shock.
  11. bsmithbyitch

Property in florida to run dogs

does anyone have a problem with wild hogs or know anyone who does? if it is in of relativley close to central florida please let me know.....im looking for somewhere to run my dogs at.
  12. bsmithbyitch

Engine questions

my ranger only has a 2.3 (4cyl) in it.....it has good power in low range but with the 33's i have on it, i get it in fourth gear on the road it will barely go 60mph.....would i be better off to add parts to it like air intake and lift or lower the camshaft or should i just save up a long time...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad