• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93 ranger 4.0 4x4 pulls to right

My 93 ranger has slight pull to right. When I put the brakes on pull hard right so thinking it was brake related looked at brakes hose where dry rotted. So I replaced the hoses caliper pads. Still no change I was thinking alignment but never heard of a car or truck pulling harder from braking...
  2. need help freeze plug problem

I can not get the freeze plug in on the drivers side of the block first plug in any ideas would be great stearing in the way to bang it in
  3. stupid queston

I am putting a motor in my 93 ranger should I take the intake manifold off to put the motor in I try with the intake up I could not line the trany up with the intake on the motor intake was hiting the fire wall
  4. body lift

i have a 93 ranger whats the diff from a 92 ranger body lift i can get one for 50 i dont care about the bumper just mounts and bolts and stearing extension
  5. 93 ranger

i need toknow where i can get the bolt that hold the coil on the bottom on the coil and the radis arm to the axel beam
  6. rustoleum

how would you paint your truck with rust oleum use a gun or roller what looks better
  7. 93 ranger

i have a 93 stx where can i get the bolt that holds the frount coil spring seat in mine has know threads on it and need to replace it to put 2 inch spacer in it
  8. trany swap

can a 305 trany bolt up to a 350 block
  9. 4x4 problem

the hubs only engage in revers i am try to clean them out any other things befor i put it back together

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad