• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 87 ranger 2.0, want a t5 because soon switch to 2.3T

alright well my clutch is starting to go on me and instead of spending the money to replace my stock clutch, when she does go out, i would rather swap to a t5, in the future (clutch might last till then) i wanna do the 2.3T swap and want the t5 (cable clutch) instead of the mazda tranny. so i...
  2. 1987 ranger want lowered with enough steering clearance.

ok just picked up my 87 ranger. but new tires on it. 235/60r15 and now i wanna get a lowering kit. i want it a good low amount (not layin frame lol) affordable and not rub on steering. i was hopeing someone could give some info on a good kit and how low i can go on those wheels and tires before...
  3. from a turbocoupe to a ranger

My names justin or JT. im 17 years old senior in high school. im training in paint and body at a vocational school. My dad has been doing custom paint and body for about 35years so ive grown up around cars and breathing paint fumes :D lol. Ima try and keep this short... i recently bought a 87...
  4. went from my turbo coupe to 2.3 na, now how would i go about swaping?

alright guys, well my 87 thunderbird turbo coupe blew up on me a few weeks ago, after looking at a few other cars, ive decided to stick with buying the 1986 single cab 6ft bed 2.3 ranger. ima do mostly cosmetic work for the next few months, she needs some bodywork and interior work but nothing i...
  5. will be recieving an 80s model ranger this weekend :D

ok well im new here guys, names Justin and im 17. my 87 thunderbird 2.3T recently just blew up on me. a guy i work with is selling me his 80s model ranger, single cab 6ft bed, for $500 with a 2.3 N/A. the engine bay is stripped and ALL it has is engine, altenator, battery, msd ignition box and i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad