• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Anybody Know where I can get a floor pan?

Hi guys! It's been a while, but I have a question: I need to find a new floor pan for my beloved '94 Ranger. I called LMC (they dont have it :bawling: ) and my local dealer (the part is "obsolete" from Ford, whatever that means :dunno: ). Any ideas for other sources? It's just the driver's...
  2. I put my truck into a show over the wekend!

Hi guys! It's been a while, but it's been fun. I've started a new job driving a school bus, but over last weekend, I entered my Ranger into the local Kwanis car show. Sadly, my (possibly) one of-a-kind 2.3 with factory 4x4 didn't win any prizes, but a nice older gentelmen snapped some REALLY...
  3. Good News Everyone!!!!

I had a job interview this morning and I have a new job starting July, 11th. Hide your kids because Hopman will be a... SCHOOL BUS DRIVER! :3gears: :yahoo: I'm psyched because it's been the first job interview I've had in a while and I get the job!!! I already have my CDL-A, so they'll...
  4. Ford Ending Production of the Ranger in Dec.

Here's the linkage: For Ending Ranger Production in Dec. I hope this is wrong. But Ford should be doing something for a replacement. Heck, I'd take a "world Ranger" with an Ecoboost & a stick shift! They need to make the Ranger cool again.
  5. What do you guys think?

Okay guys, it's getting time where I need to sell my beloved '94 2.3 4x4 & get something that isn't as rusty. The good news is that I've come across a 2000 (I think) Mazda B2500 2wd with a stick (regular cab & XLT trim) with a bad engine (the shop says the #4 cylender had a hole in it) with...
  6. Be On the Lookout for a roomate of mine...

... Who's 62 and pedaling across the country starting July 1st. Yep. He's celebrating his retirement from working for the State of NH by riding from Seattle, WA to Bar Harbor, Me along Route 2 & it's Canadian counterpart. He's doing this BY HIMSELF and is camping along the way. He'll need all...
  7. Please Pray For My Father

I just got some pretty crappy news a while ago. My dad has lost his job for a company he's worked for for the past 10 years. I don't know a whole ton of details, but it's party to due with one of the managers. If anybody knows of any openings for heavy equipment mechanics and/or hydralic...
  8. One of the best ofnight builds you'll see

I was up at the NH Motor Speedway for the "Loudon Annoying" 24 Hours of LeMons over the weekend. One of the officals set up a camera for a time-lapse of one team bebuilding their rollcage FROM SCRATCH overnight. U0fQvU5mros I know it's not a Ranger, but it is a pretty cool piece of fab.
  9. Need Some Prayers For Me

It's been a cazy few weeks, and I feel like I've been pulled in about 20 different directions at once. It started towards the end of March when ski season and my job ended. The next week, I was out hunting at had about a half dozen interviews and people interested in me, and that's on top of...
  10. Ranger Buying guide in the new 4 Wheel & Off-road!!!

I just was looking at the new issue today and low and behold, there was a buying guide for Rangers. Specifically, they say look for a clean gen 3 w/ a stick and 4.0. It was a very well done piece.
  11. My Ranger is whole again!

Well my Ranger's clutch is FINALLY fixed, to the tune of $900 :bawling:, but I got a few surprizes from the mechanic. Sadly, the factory clutch has not been in there for 170k as orgionally thought. Turns out one of the other owners had replaced it around 100k and from what the mechanic told me...
  12. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Well it's cold in New Hampshire this morning, at least by NH standards. -10 degrees F in Concord, but up north it was closer to -30. By Minnesota standards, -10 is t-shirt weather! :icon_rofl: Thankfully, my trusty Ranger started. Good thing I bought a new battery a couple of weeks ago!
  13. It's been a cazy few weeks...

Well guys, I'm wiped emotionally & physically. My job at the ski area is going well, but my Ranger decided that now it would let the clutch go. Speaking of the jobs, its been insane!!!!!! Between the crazy people and high winds, this week has been nuts. I'm still alive, but feel like I need...
  14. Asking For Help on behalf of a friend.

Well guys, it's been a while. Life has been nuts and I don't have acess too the the net that often, but such is life. Anyway, one of my roomates is planning a solo, self-contained, cross country bicycle trip in July 2011. He's riding from Seattle back to NH. His planned royte is across US-2 and...
  15. Good News!!! I've got a new Job!!!

Well, I have some good news to report on the job front. I'll be working at Pat's Peak (a local ski area in Henniker, NH) running lifts this winter. I worked there about 5 years ago (before I had my Ranger) on the Fun Squad. So, back to my roots. I'm psyched. Now all we need to pray for is snow...
  16. The "Ranger code."

It's it just me but does nearly everybody who drives a Ranger follow some unwritten code about being honest, friendly, and willing to help a friend in need? :icon_confused: It kinda hit me today on the way home from work. I passed a silver Ranger w/ his hazards on on I-93 north today. I felt...
  17. Things not going quite as planned...

Well, I guess Tractor Supply doesn't want me. I got canned today. On the upside, I had an invterview with a mobile shredding company yesterday and talked to three other places today.
  18. Have you ever felt like your Ranger was a part of your body?

I had one of those "truck and driver being as one" expeirences the other night. It was funky and cool at the same time. I was coming home up NH-121 after having dinner with my grandparents, and it was about 7 PM when I started heading home from Atkinson. Now, I've driven 121 many times going...
  19. I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

I know it's been a while (about a month) since my last post, but I assure you, Hompan and his trusty "Flying Eggplant" are still alive & kicking. I've found a place to live (renting a bedroom from a lady in my church) and in a couple of weeks start a new JOB :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: at a NEW...
  20. I'm Moving Today

Well guys, the last piece of my puzzle has fallen into place. I'm moving today. I'll be renting a bedroom from a friend of mine who I go to church with. She's happy because she needs the money (about $400 a month) and she won't be renting to a stranger, just somebody strange. :icon_twisted...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad