• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. statley chubs

Describe your truck in five words or less

Relentless Fugly Beautyful Reliable MINE
  2. statley chubs

Jeepskool

I found a place close by called jeepskool has anyone ever been there?
  3. statley chubs

B4000 to Ranger Conversion

After Falling asleep at the wheel the old mazda gets a face lift here is some of the progress so far Needs a few more parts and some body work before shes ready for paint but its a start.
  4. statley chubs

Finaly my s10 made its self usefull

My girlfriend came up the drive today hit a wet and muddy spot on the drive and slid her car right into the back of my pos s10 that I luckily parked in front of my ranger last night. There was no real damage but I cant say I would be happy if she hit my ranger just glad the s10 was there to take...
  5. statley chubs

Mud ranch. Have u been there??

I found a set of trails in Ashtabula called mud ranch and was wondering if anyone has ever wheeled there I am planning a ride in the near future and was hoping to get some info on the trails. I know this is not the place for this posting but no one seems to read the off road section...
  6. statley chubs

need some advice

Ok i just orderd all new parts for the front of my truck. New fenders bumper grill head lights blinkers the works due to some damge the old ones had aquired. they are black primered and ready for paint the trucks base color is dark green. But the rear wheel well on the driver side of the bed has...
  7. statley chubs

the city is our playground

Finaly the snow is falling been waiting to get the old truck out. enough snow and the city becomes a play ground:icon_hornsup:
  8. statley chubs

Off roaders in need of help!

I am looking for some off roading areas in Ashtabula county or the surrounding areas and other than yankee Lake I cant find any thing if any one knows of any I would be VERY thankful. Just tired of driving so far to wheel and risking breaking down so far from home.
  9. statley chubs

For anyone who loves there truck

I decided to write this for any one thinking about getting a ranger (B series) truck. Or any one who wanted to read another story about how bad a55 our little trucks are. I was driving home from work one morning and fell asleep at the wheel. At about sixty plus MPH my 1998 Mazda B4000 slammed...
  10. statley chubs

New Trails Needed

I live in Chardon ohio and I am having a problem finding any good truck trails in the area other than yankee lake or a six hour drive to Pa. so if any one can inform me of any in the ashtabula area or even a few hours away I would be VERY thankful. Thanks for reading and any advice.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad